Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    :work: 3:30pm.:work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I've just been watching yt videos and I'm going to continue with that from 3:30 - 5:00pm. Getting a bit confused with the times. But yeah, once I finish watching them all, I'm just going to rewatch until the block is over.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Finish end of lecture 3 for accounting.

Start and finish lecture 4 for accounting (which was like a 2 hour lecture but anyway).

ReputationRep:
    Going to make a poster for chem organic synthesis

ReputationRep:
    Read over biology cells and transport across cell membranes notes

ReputationRep:
    Going to complete some questions on the factor theorem and the remainder theorem for Core 2 Maths - I find it really easy but there is nothing like too much practise! Will see you all at 4:15
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Got through 60% of lecture 4, kind of distracted though. Will close down TSR after this and try to get onto number 5.

ReputationRep:
    Finished all 7 sides of Maths in that block, going to rest till 17:00 then get straight onto Physics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandasandpens)
    Read over biology cells and transport across cell membranes notes
    How did your session go

Hahah I do OCR A biology and did a bit of this yesterday. Doing Organic Chemistry now though. Might switch to biology in about an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Haha never mind having a break, I think I will complete my Computing homework before cracking on with some more revision, I mean, why waste the time when I still have it!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Over halfway through lecture 5, maybe a quick break and start 6 before doing past papers.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's 5:00pm and the only yt videos I've watched are those which have no academic or beneficial use - I'm going to have dinner soon then I'm going to get ready for bed- This day is annoying me so let's get it over with already. :yawn: Hoping I sleep through till tomorrow morning otherwise my sleeping pattern will be funny again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Lol, it's 5:00pm and the only yt videos I've watched are those which have no academic or beneficial use - I'm going to have dinner soon then I'm going to get ready for bed- This day is annoying me so let's get it over with already. :yawn: Hoping I sleep through till tomorrow morning otherwise my sleeping pattern will be funny again.
    Bed already.. What time did you wake up?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  DSC_0023.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  299.9 KBFor how long it took it doesnt look like much starting another hour of chem now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    Bed already.. What time did you wake up?
    Ah, yep. + 7:45.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, yep. + 7:45.
    Well, I hope you have a good sleep :h:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    Well, I hope you have a good sleep :h:
    Thank you, I hope the rest of your revision goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I hope the rest of your revision goes well!
    Ty!

I tend to not post here but I like checking to see how productive the rest of you guys are :lol:

Keeps me going!

ReputationRep:
    kept having little jobs that needed to be done throughout the day! wasted tons of my time:eek: hopefully going to finish one exercise in the next hour, then move onto chemistry and do a past paper

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it skittles haha! I had the same experience, those little jobs that needed to be done are very time consuming

Oh well, I think I will curl up in bed and watch some computing videos, before slowly progressing to watching PC builds or OwnagePranks' new video!

See you all tomorrow, bright and early!

ReputationRep:
    Starting an hour of bio notes on unit 5

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.