Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I usually break into chunks, like one chunk has
    AO1
    AO2
    AO3
    and then repeat through essay...
    Although I say that I will have an organised A01/2/3 structure in the exam, but what tends to happen is whatever order my brain can think fast enough will the outcome follow suit haha

ReputationRep:
    can someone please take a look at my lifespan changes of sleep AO1 and give me feedback if I post it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brown_eyes)
    Omg the addiction loopa predictions !! I might aswell accept failure at this point

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what are they? they won't load on my laptop for some reason!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah can someone take a look at it please, Id appreciate some feedback as my teachers not replying to my emails lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hihihi123)
    HELP PLEASE: what would you write for a 4 mark question on the role of genetics in aggression?
    https://psychologya2modelanswers.wor...viour-4-marks/

ReputationRep:
    We ok to shorten things during the exam? Eg writing Anorexia Nervosa (AN) and then just writing AN for the rest of the essay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adtr0706)
    We ok to shorten things during the exam? Eg writing Anorexia Nervosa (AN) and then just writing AN for the rest of the essay?
    As long as you do that yep! Ensure you put the abbreviation in brackets and you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    As long as you do that yep! Ensure you put the abbreviation in brackets and you'll be fine
    Oh thank god aha

That'll make writing a little less stressful

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me how much IDA we need to get top marks? We were never told how much, but right now I just saw a debate on a different group with some people saying that you only need 1, with others saying that you can only get top marks with 3.

ReputationRep:
    For social learning theory and aggression could I use the real life example of the Jamie Bulger murders as it is believed that they before hand watched 'childs play 3' and they imitated the people they observed in the film when committing the murder?

ReputationRep:
    For social learning theory and aggression could I use the real life example of the Jamie Bulger murders as it is believed that they before hand watched 'childs play 3' and they imitated the people they observed in the film when committing the murder?

**This is what I have read online on somebody else's essay**

ReputationRep:
    For social learning theory and aggression could I use the real life example of the J. Bulger murders as it is believed that they before hand watched 'childs play 3' and they imitated the people they observed in the film when committing

**This is what I have read online on somebody else's essay**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimsnaywux)
    I can't see why not! As long as you make a clear definitive link and it sounds like it works! I'm using the example of Phineas Gage in one of my aggression essays and I have seen people use many other real life examples like the Cray twins (gangsters) in essays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    Can someone tell me how much IDA we need to get top marks? We were never told how much, but right now I just saw a debate on a different group with some people saying that you only need 1, with others saying that you can only get top marks with 3.
    Whilst you can get away with 1 of its very well developed and explicitly linked, 2 is a safe option - but make sure it's elaborated

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, two seems ideal. The examiners would prefer two well developed and relevant points than three or four that aren't developed.

ReputationRep:
    Is an essay solely on narcolepsy possible? Its a lot shorter than sleepwalking or insomnia. Are they likely to say "one or more disorders"? I realise a question on insomnia and/or narcolepsy has come up but would they ask only narcolepsy for 24 marker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinksy)
    I can't see why not! As long as you make a clear definitive link and it sounds like it works! I'm using the example of Phineas Gage in one of my aggression essays and I have seen people use many other real life examples like the Cray twins (gangsters) in essays.
    I'm so sorry to ask but could you possibly send me your social learning theory(or social psychological) essay? I'm willing to trade for other resources you may need!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrgan)
    Is an essay solely on narcolepsy possible? Its a lot shorter than sleepwalking or insomnia. Are they likely to say "one or more disorders"? I realise a question on insomnia and/or narcolepsy has come up but would they ask only narcolepsy for 24 marker?
    They could do but i think its always been asked together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hihihi123)
    I'm so sorry to ask but could you possibly send me your social learning theory(or social psychological) essay? I'm willing to trade for other resources you may need!!!!
    Sure! It's quite detailed so don't worry if you don't recognise all of the stuff in it. Do you possibly do Sleep topic? Because I really need an essay or some stuff on Lifespan changes and nature of sleep haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrgan)
    we've been told to know enough for a 4+8 per disorder, won't need anymore than that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.