Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martimc)
    Thank you for undertaking the numerical reasoning assessment as part of the recruitment process for our Spring into Banking/IT Programme. The standard of candidates applying has been exceptionally high and we regret to inform you that we will not be progressing your application further. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Deutsche Bank and wish you every success in your future career. Yours sincerely Deutsche Bank Graduate Recruiting
    Unlucky man
    How long does it take for them to get back to u btw if u don't mind me asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loolipoop)
    Unlucky man
    How long does it take for them to get back to u btw if u don't mind me asking ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    4 days after taking the tests

ReputationRep:
    Then it must be because of the test I guess

Well get some practice and u will be fine for other banks man

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Man I applied in the beginning of September and haven't heard back after application + tests lol...

ReputationRep:
    I suggest anyone getting rejected to contact their recruitment team to get a reason. I was recently rejecting by accident.

ReputationRep:
    just had an interview at BofAML so easy so easy.... took 10minutes instead of 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    I suggest anyone getting rejected to contact their recruitment team to get a reason. I was recently rejecting by accident.
    What?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    But don't they always say that they will not provide individual feedback due to a large number of applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealdeal580)
    But don't they always say that they will not provide individual feedback due to a large number of applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My rejection mail had a reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DOnkBroski)
    just had an interview at BofAML so easy so easy.... took 10minutes instead of 30
    Congrats. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    Congrats. When did you apply?
    mid September, I think the chances of getting an offer from them for me are 50/50. What about you? When have you applied? Did you hear from them? Some people got offers from BoA already

ReputationRep:
    mid September, I think the chances of getting an offer from them for me are 50/50. What about you? When have you applied? Did you hear from them? Some people got offers from BoA already
    I applied 13/10
    Interview 1/11
    Offer 8/11

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I see. Good luck my friend, lets hope you nailed it!

I applied end October/early November and have not heard back yet. However, they do not recruit at my university, so despite networking with an analyst there, I do not think my chances are very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    I see. Good luck my friend, lets hope you nailed it!

I applied end October/early November and have not heard back yet. However, they do not recruit at my university, so despite networking with an analyst there, I do not think my chances are very good.
    Mate, I think your chances are very high, I am from non-target as well, I did not network with anyone. Good luck, I am pretty sure you will get an interview soon. BoAML does not really care about what uni youre from, they care more about your grades. Some firms even start to implement new approach - they give each candidate a number and when they are interviewing you they do not know about who you are, what uni you are from or what is your CV like. This is to ensure that they do not discriminate and to give everyone an equal chance. BoAML might implement this approach. It has been implemented at big 4 already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    My rejection mail had a reason.
    Which firm?

ReputationRep:
    I applied 9/10
    interview 3/11
    offer 5/11

ReputationRep:
    Generally, people say the longer the interview the better you chances so it's not always the best sign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ndm11)
    Generally, people say the longer the interview the better you chances so it's not always the best sign
    oh, that ain't good then

ReputationRep:
    oh, that ain't good then
    It's not always the case so don't get your hopes down

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have Nomura's recruiting email?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.