Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Yeah, no, I guess not. But I'm seriously doubting whether I made the A* in another of my A Levels now.

It's just my aim is probably the only thing that kept me going over the past, I don't know, 5 years? The thought that I have messed up my chances is quite painful

I get that. Some 'situations' are very bleak and depressing, for want of a better word. I see the gravity of the situation and how important it is to get there, and I'd get why exams would be something that cause anxiety and doubt, especially in your case.

I'm not going to lie and say that 'I know it's all going to be okay' when, you know, it might be, it mighn't be.. Just that I hope that you get out what you put in and that the results go your way on the day.

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Why do you both have to be so evil to the chicken? :unimpressed:
    The chicken brings it on herself by eating all my doughnuts. :dontknow:

So three more days left? Good luck on the rest of your exams!
    Two, and thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Why do you both have to be so evil to the chicken? :unimpressed:
    Poor 🐓

Also I'm really enjoying these Krispy Kremes rn, just thought you'd wanna know and be happy for me 😇

ReputationRep:
    This Brexit thing, means London won't have anymore stunning girls.:gasp:.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Man will be left with plain janes white girls, with their pancakes for a backside and flat chests looking like an ironing board:cry2:

It physically hurts! No more girls with curves like a lava lamp, and a face to die for!!! To think London is about to turn black and white.

After this referendum has just exterminated all the buff girls from London.:cry2:

Man's moving to New York, with all the Dominican an Caribbean girls.

Bun this country, allow being surrounded by plain white girls.

ReputationRep:
    :shot:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha Momba)

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Man will be left with plain janes white girls, with their pancakes for a backside and flat chests looking like an ironing board:cry2:

It physically hurts! No more girls with curves like a lava lamp, and a face to ie for!!! To think London is about to turn black and white.

After this referendum has just exterminated all the buff girls from London.:cry2:

Idk why this just made me laugh :rofl: Thanks

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

It physically hurts! No more girls with curves like a lava lamp, and a face to die for!!! To think London is about to turn black and white.

Tbf my breasts aren't half bad. Agree with the rest though, I am ugly as **** although granted that is not a very large sample size :work:

(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh it's beautiful. :gah: :woo: I once saw a white sparrow and it was just sooooo adorable. :puppyeyes:
    Awww. :hugs: If you'd like to talk about anything, well, I'm here for you. :ninja: Have you gone to see a doctor about that? :sad:You could never be pathetic. :rolleyes: Stop saying that please, and don't apologise. :puppyeyes: :lovehug:
    awwwww that is really cute tbh real question is...was it a house or tree sparrow :mmm:not since the infection happened but I need to tbh and thank you lovely i appreciate that :lovehug: xand lol i am incredibly pathetic :rofl: but thank you lovely, hope you are ok :hugs:

---------------

Literally no motivation to do anything sorry to everyone who has pmed (a grand total of 3 ppl :lol:) who i havent replied to, just so tired all the time which is also a pathetic excuse :/
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Tbf my breasts aren't half bad. Agree with the rest though, I am ugly as **** although granted that is not a very large sample size :work:

awwwww that is really cute tbh real question is...was it a house or tree sparrow :mmm:not since the infection happened but I need to tbh and thank you lovely i appreciate that :lovehug: xand lol i am incredibly pathetic :rofl: but thank you lovely, hope you are ok :hugs:

---------------

Literally no motivation to do anything sorry to everyone who has pmed (a grand total of 3 ppl :lol:) who i havent replied to, just so tired all the time which is also a pathetic excuse :/
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    fatima you little hoe go to sleep :slap:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    fatima you little hoe go to sleep :slap:
    So what you saying you are a whore/hoe yeah?

ReputationRep:
    So what you saying you are a whore/hoe yeah?

How many man you banged so far that's been keeping you up?:curious:
    oh please! you need to go to sleep! otherwise i'll get mods on you
    about 3 :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    oh please! you need to go to sleep! otherwise i'll get mods on you
    about 3 :innocent:
    Why? that's what you wrote not me. I only interpreted what everyone was thinking when reading your post.

ReputationRep:
    Dead 😐

ReputationRep:
    Owowodivjsmvkanapxoajenvkakspq
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blargh

I don't want to be here :no:

I can't wait to move away!!!! Only another ....3 months... to go!:broken: I WANT TO BE FREE AGHHH IT'S TAKING TOO LONG:bawling:

Hmmmmmm..

Well thank you everyone who didnt inform me of anything inrl :hat2:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stressed about tomorrow

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I can't wait to move away!!!! Only another ....3 months... to go!:broken: I WANT TO BE FREE AGHHH IT'S TAKING TOO LONG:bawling:
    Lucky for some
    Goodluck tho

Hmmmmmm..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stressed about tomorrow

Lucky for some
    Goodluck tho
    It;'s been twenty one long years and i am soooooo done

(Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    It;'s been twenty one long years and i am soooooo done
    :lol: that is fair enough tbh
    Only got 16 months to go thank god :moon:
    good luck with everything :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmm..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stressed about tomorrow

Lucky for some
    Goodluck tho
    Oooo what's tomorrow?

I want to flutter away like a fairy. I am SO DONE with living here. I need my freedom. I can't wait to just be able to come and go as I like without having to tell someone or have someone questioning me. To live closer to shops than I ever have before will be so amazing. I can just nip out for this and that. NO ONE WILL KNOW. I'll be so free.

I'll truly be a frolicking fairy, frolicking here and there and everywhere and I'll be FREE:cry: I just can't wait. I am so excited. I can't tell you how excited I am. It makes me want to scream. I want to leave noooooooooooooowww!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eease! Please let these last few months hurry up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.