Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
No, i've failed everything, i gave up on college after easter, didnt do a thing, my attendance dropped. But at least i sat all my exams.
Im retaking my AS's next year, so no matter what tommorowit wont mean anything. but i cant get rid of these thoughts, like i should be punished again but this time for wasting a year, ive pictured it all in my head, going back into A+E and all of it I wish i wasnt like this anymore, i cant take it much more
:hugs: I was the same last year and was feeling the same (apart from this time my results mean something) this year. Can you get anyone to be with you tomorrow so that you won't end up ODing? Take care :hugs:

*goes back into hiding*
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Hello, just dropping by to say hi :hugs: I'm not feeling too good tbh though my mind has been calmer, at times.

Trying to prepare myself mentally for uni. Tired all of the time.

How is everyone?
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
:hugs: I was the same last year and was feeling the same (apart from this time my results mean something) this year. Can you get anyone to be with you tomorrow so that you won't end up ODing? Take care :hugs:

*goes back into hiding*
Becki my darling, haven't seen you in ages. How's it going? :hugs:

Laus... :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have no one to go with, im going to be on my own, suffering on my own, but thats what i deserve to be honest. I will just have to hope something good does happen tommorow.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have no one to go with, im going to be on my own, suffering on my own, but thats what i deserve to be honest. I will just have to hope something good does happen tommorow.
You don't deserve to suffer. Try not to blow it out of proportion. I know it's hard, but just remember that you get a do-over. And you still may have done better than you think. :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so bad.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so bad.
Please don't. We're here, and we care about you, and you're not alone.
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
I second that
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Ditto.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You guys are all so amazing :hugs: you all deserve to be happy and im sure you all will one day.

I feel as though its time for me to give up on trying anymore now,
I thought i had a doctors appointment today, BUT NO...IT WAS YESTERDAY so i missed, i felt like such a prick turning up to my appointment a day late, sums me up that does, i really cant be arsed with life anymore to be quite honest. I have never said that before: but i really mean it now.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You guys are all so amazing :hugs: you all deserve to be happy and im sure you all will one day.

I feel as though its time for me to give up on trying anymore now,
I thought i had a doctors appointment today, BUT NO...IT WAS YESTERDAY so i missed, i felt like such a prick turning up to my appointment a day late, sums me up that does, i really cant be arsed with life anymore to be quite honest. I have never said that before: but i really mean it now.
You're 17, it's not your time yet. You just have to hold on.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Feeling so bad, managed to get half an hour with my counsellor just then. Brought up some big things to realise, like how alone I really am, then she had to go

Trying to arrange something to do tomorrow, I can't believe how long it's taking Getting a bit worried, will start looking at alternatives in a mo.

B+M, please don't do anything silly, exams aren't everything, so please, please don't do anything :hugs:
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've got such a bad migraine but all the tablets in my house are locked away incase I OD again.
The shops are closed and my parents are out and they have the key
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I cant do this anymore.
Ive failed i know it.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
I've got such a bad migraine but all the tablets in my house are locked away incase I OD again.
The shops are closed and my parents are out and they have the key
Silent, dark room, cold washcloth over your head, keep cool and try to sleep it off, if you can. :hugs:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
I cant do this anymore.
Ive failed i know it.
You don't know it. Just try to get through the night and give it some time.

:hugs: for Kate, I hope everything works out with tomorrow.
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Silent, dark room, cold washcloth over your head, keep cool and try to sleep it off, if you can. :hugs:
Thanks hun
*Hugs*
I don't know why but I'm crying for no reason whatsoever!
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You don't know it. Just try to get through the night and give it some time.

:hugs: for Kate, I hope everything works out with tomorrow.
Thanks Hannah Are you awaiting any results? Freaking majorly now... need to work out what to do... argh!!!!
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
Thanks hun
*Hugs*
I don't know why but I'm crying for no reason whatsoever!
Exhaustion and illness will do that. Now get off the computer and get some rest! :hmmm:

Edit: In a loving way, obviously.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Thanks Hannah Are you awaiting any results? Freaking majorly now... need to work out what to do... argh!!!!
Yep, only ASs though. How about you?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (254)
38.84%
No - but I will (45)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.09%

Watched Threads