Section Leader
    Location just involving me... :hmmmm2:

I'll get back to you on this

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16! WOOHOO!!

happy birthday Ms.Psycho
    i''l buy you presents and more
    but sadly we are aeons away
    and this sad verse is my offering today!

*waits for rep for such a masterpiece*:cool:

ReputationRep:
    ALERT!!!! THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO BE BUTLER!!! HE'S CALLED JASON STATHAM! *breaths deeply to prevent self from hyperventalating* It's all on IMDB.com!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katranat)
    ALERT!!!! THEY HAVE SOMEONE TO BE BUTLER!!! HE'S CALLED JASON STATHAM! *breaths deeply to prevent self from hyperventalating* It's all on IMDB.com!!!
    C'mon guys! Please reply! I'm ecstatic about this you realise! They're finally getting cast! Doesn't that mean anything!!! *breaths deeply and places paper bag over mouth*

ReputationRep:
    Wow, good job! I'll rep you when I can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    Yay! Wottabout you're back!!! *Jumps around happily*

ReputationRep:
    I've been around for a while, I just didn't have anything to say.

:party:

you're hyperventilating?*fetches doctor kit*

(Original post by wottabout)
    what about me?:hmpf:there's a chance i might rep you back and i give over 60 points now :cool:

Yay! Wottabout you're back!!! *Jumps around happily*
    *bounces with Katranat*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Consider yourself added to my rep list as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    what about me?:hmpf:there's a chance i might rep you back and i give over 60 points now :cool:
    What on earth does rep mean? *looks sheepish just in case if this is a very stupid question*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    What on earth does rep mean? *looks sheepish just in case if this is a very stupid question*
    Reputation. Those green boxes next to your username show how popular you are with other members. You get rep when other members like/dislike your posts, so give you good or bad rep. To give other people rep, click the scales next to the post number of their posts.

For more info :faq:

ReputationRep:
    Just been informed by a friend in the real world of another enemy. This enemy is the Squirrels :eek: . Yes they hypnotise us with their tails and beady little eyes. But what are they realy doing when they bury their nuts. THey want to kill us off by planting too many trees. :ninja: Also if you want futher proof please look up foamy the squirrel.

squirrels are nuts...

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with squirrels. Lirael just took a few too many of her pills at the same time. That's all. It makes her see things that aren't really there.

ReputationRep:
    I am not an any (new) medication :trytofly: :motz: How dare you say that Psycho. I was told by a friend and if you want proof look up foamy the squirrel on google.

ReputationRep:
    Because you know it's true. Didn't you tell me that at your last session at the psychiatrist, you were told to be more open about things?
    Well here's your chance. Be open, and admit you have a problem!!
    A very big problem! Mentally!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.