Turn on thread page Beta

Count to 100 before a Möd, Supermöd or Admin Posts MK XI watch

ReputationRep:

I don't come on TSR no more.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Its tsr that I shouldn't come on since i just keep going on it especially on my phone. If I didn't have school it would be me fo sure :smug:

I walked around in the rain trying to find my lunch

Its a chat thread.

Who here watches Merlin? :awesome:
    same here, i didnt connect my phone to the uni wifi for this exact reason

:console: what happened?

i used to watch merlin, i think i lost interest in it at the start of series two cause i kept missing it on tv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    same here, i didnt connect my phone to the uni wifi for this exact reason

:console: what happened?

i used to watch merlin, i think i lost interest in it at the start of series two cause i kept missing it on tv
    I might need to disconnect my internet :zomg: no wait that's too drastic

shops didn't open to sell me food till 12

It had become epic again and is getting into the actually Arthur story. Next week is excalibur :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I might need to disconnect my internet :zomg: no wait that's too drastic

shops didn't open to sell me food till 12

It had become epic again and is getting into the actually Arthur story. Next week is excalibur :gah:
    No wayy. I don't know what I'd do without tsr to keep me entertained :teehee:

Oh, I was thinking along the lines of someone stealing you food and hiding it waiting for the shops to open doesn't seem too bad in comparison

I might try and catch up over the summer then, it sure took them long enough to get to the main story though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    No wayy. I don't know what I'd do without tsr to keep me entertained :teehee:

Oh, I was thinking along the lines of someone stealing you food and hiding it waiting for the shops to open doesn't seem too bad in comparison

I might try and catch up over the summer then, it sure took them long enough to get to the main story though
    I felt like that too but once I managed to stay away from it for a while it was ok.

Not in the cold it isn't with my hands freezing to bits. I had to wait an hour and a half!

Uther is finally gone and Arthur is king..fast forward to this Weeks episode and Morgana had taken Camelot (again) but next episode excalibur comes!

ReputationRep:
    Ten

ReputationRep:
    eleven

ReputationRep:
    I felt like that too but once I managed to stay away from it for a while it was ok.

Not in the cold it isn't with my hands freezing to bits. I had to wait an hour and a half!

Uther is finally gone and Arthur is king..fast forward to this Weeks episode and Morgana had taken Camelot (again) but next episode excalibur comes!
    You should invest in some gloves :yy:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nyan~)
    You should invest in some gloves :yy:

Bank ain't lend to me

Ugh, I'm ill. :frown:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Ugh, I'm ill. :frown:
    :console:
    I woke up and can't sleep. Good thing I have a great phone :awesome:

:console:
    I woke up and can't sleep. Good thing I have a great phone :awesome:
    My cough makes it difficult for me to sleep as well. And I go off to work in a little bit. Gah.

What's up with everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    My cough makes it difficult for me to sleep as well. And I go off to work in a little bit. Gah.

What's up with everyone else?
    So early? Mind you it'll be half 5 soon drink some lemsip I suppose to help the throat.

No idea. Pretty quiet tbh

ReputationRep:
    two

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2012
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.