Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to here if my second reference will write me one, it's been about two weeks and I'm getting worried.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Seeing people receiving interviews only makes me more anxious that my references are taking their time. At least if one of them had accepted I'd know the emails had definitely sent...

(Original post by Roisinkelly94)
    Is it okay to have booked both skills test on the same day..? Only the closet centre to me is a 4.5hr drive and I want to get them done as soon as!
    That's fine. I'm registered for both as well, as I imagine are many other people.

ReputationRep:
    Quick question but does anyone know if we get to see what out referees write about us? Like will it be on out ucas when we log on?

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone getting interviews! Although not gonna lie, you've made me even more stressed about not having submitted yet lol. I actually WENT to see my referee today at uni and she was like 'Oh, don't worry, I'll do it today. Or maybe tomorrow. By the end of this week anyway.'.... I don't think this lady knows what she's doing to my nerves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ar1234)
    Quick question but does anyone know if we get to see what out referees write about us? Like will it be on out ucas when we log on?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutebat)
    Hi everyone- Just wanted to know with regards to the skills tests where have people been turned away from? Only I have mine tomorrow in Holborn and am worried I will get turned away. :-( Also I heard from Roehampton to say they've received my applications and interviews will be late Nov/ early Dec… so I guess I will hear from them soon. *fingers crossed*
    That sounds like a generic e-mail that perhaps hasn't been updated since last year.

It's the 27th November tomorrow and there are only 30 days in November, so I can't imagine any interviews happening in November at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsVictoria)
    I'm not saying this to brag but I applied yesterday and got an interview offer today so it depends on the Uni I think. Good luck.
    Congrats! What uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsVictoria)
    I'm not saying this to brag but I applied yesterday and got an interview offer today so it depends on the Uni I think. Good luck.
    How did you find out?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango93)
    Well done to everyone getting interviews! Although not gonna lie, you've made me even more stressed about not having submitted yet lol. I actually WENT to see my referee today at uni and she was like 'Oh, don't worry, I'll do it today. Or maybe tomorrow. By the end of this week anyway.'.... I don't think this lady knows what she's doing to my nerves...
    when I asked for refs I stated that I'd appreciate it being done ASAP due to the limited number of places and how hard it was to get a place. Just keep on at them and don't feel bad about it... It's your chance to get in the course at the end of the day. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madl24903)
    How did you find out?!
    I also got a interview invitation today through the post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmac2382)
    I also got a interview invitation today through the post
    Congrats!!!! When did you apply?

Can I ask which Uni?

ReputationRep:
    I changed my uni referee for this exact reason, I'm so glad I did too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not just you! I'm trying to fit all of this in around full-time work at the busiest time of our financial year, and I'm almost there...then I just need to badger my referees more... Hang in there and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roisinkelly94)
    Is it okay to have booked both skills test on the same day..? Only the closet centre to me is a 4.5hr drive and I want to get them done as soon as!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did them both today Gets it done and out of the way! Only got my application in yesterday. Just hoping I get some interviews now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMR26)
    I did them both today Gets it done and out of the way! Only got my application in yesterday. Just hoping I get some interviews now!!
    Ooh congratulations! How did you find them? Are they similar to the practice ones on the government website? I have my literacy one tomorrow which I'm not really worried about, it's just the mental arithmetic section that is stressing me out a bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madl24903)
    Congrats!!!! When did you apply?

Can I ask which Uni?
    Thank you.
    application sent on Friday and letter for interview received today!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deja Vu)
    That sounds like a generic e-mail that perhaps hasn't been updated since last year.

It's the 27th November tomorrow and there are only 30 days in November, so I can't imagine any interviews happening in November at all!
    I thought so too but then the next bullet point it said about skills tests etc…

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMR26)
    How were they? Were they similar to the online examples? Harder? Easier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmac2382)
    Thank you.
    application sent on Friday and letter for interview received today!!
    Which Uni?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutebat)
    I thought so too but then the next bullet point it said about skills tests etc…
    Hi Cutebat I tried to quote you earlier but it didn't work- wondering what subject you applied for at Roehampton?
    Hoping I may hear from them soon as my application was sent Saturday What did they say about Skills Tests??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.