Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SezEquestrian)
    Thank you so much!!! I couldn't believe that Id got that offer!!! Was shocked for a while, now I'm making sure I'm fully informed and have as much advice as possible before I make my decision .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You welcome!! And I would be if I was you! As long as you make the best decision for YOU - that's all that matters!

Good luck in whatever you choose!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been asked for their second reference yet? For North

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue-Shoes)
    Took one week for me but I would think generally longer than a week or even till all selection days are done with, I might have been offered the place because they were really positive towards my application in the interview. Good luck!
    aw thanks! it took 12 days for me, got my offer today

xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer from Plymouth for the children's branch yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received offer from Kingston university?

ReputationRep:
    Any applied at bucks new Uni ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to bucks new uni in December, had an interview in Jan and an offer just after that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an offer for oxford brookes adult nursing for September?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pluswhite)
    Does anyone have an offer for oxford brookes adult nursing for September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have a conditional offer for Oxford Brookes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got an interview coming up for oxford brookes, could anyone tell me what to expect please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbrown24)
    Hi I got an interview coming up for oxford brookes, could anyone tell me what to expect please.
    It's two group interviews in a small group. No maths test and a small essay. Really relaxed day! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex_Bootneck)
    I have a conditional offer for Oxford Brookes

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same. Is it your firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Same. Is it your firm choice?
    Not yet , it will be though. I just have to hear back from another before I can on Ucas.

It's one place I really liked and was impressed with, are you going to be in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not yet , it will be though. I just have to hear back from another before I can on Ucas.

It's one place I really liked and was impressed with, are you going to be in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I doubt I will go into halls as I am a mature student at 27. I will be getting some private accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I will go into halls as I am a mature student at 27. I will be getting some private accommodation
    Lol, I'm 34 but I'll be doing halls. I don't think it'll be that bad ... He says?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm 34 but I'll be doing halls. I don't think it'll be that bad ... He says?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha it should be fine. I just have a partner who will be wanting to visit me so private accommodation suits me best I think. I haven't really looked into halls or my options yet :P

ReputationRep:
    Haha it should be fine. I just have a partner who will be wanting to visit me so private accommodation suits me best I think. I haven't really looked into halls or my options yet :P
    I'll be alright, I've lived in worse places. I think I'm going to have to seriously look into it this weekend, I also need to sort out finance.

Are you on an Access course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be alright, I've lived in worse places. I think I'm going to have to seriously look into it this weekend, I also need to sort out finance.

Are you on an Access course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, I already have reached the requirements for brookes which is nice. How's it going for you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I already have reached the requirements for brookes which is nice. How's it going for you?
    That's good , congratulations. Put your feet up now

ehh!!! I need to pull my finger out a little bit.

But saying that we have only done three graded assignments , so plenty of time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's good , congratulations. Put your feet up now

ehh!!! I need to pull my finger out a little bit.

But saying that we have only done three graded assignments , so plenty of time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am also doing my maths gcse so it won't be a while till I know if I am in! It's so stressful all these interviews and assignments lol
    can't wait for this year to be done!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.