Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from RPC post VRT?

ReputationRep:
    Any one done the situational test for Wragge Lawrence Graham and Co.
    I'm assuming it would be multiple choice and along the lines of 'if you were a trainee what would you do in this situation?'

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

To anybody applying to the DLA Piper Vac Scheme - do you think it is sufficient in the "interests/activities" question to simply put a list/bullet points? With the word count being 50 words I'm thinking they're not looking for detail.

Any help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leumas9)
    Hey Guys,

To anybody applying to the DLA Piper Vac Scheme - do you think it is sufficient in the "interests/activities" question to simply put a list/bullet points? With the word count being 50 words I'm thinking they're not looking for detail.

Any help appreciated
    Yeah, I only listed my activities, there wasn't space to write anything else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any advice for a Weil interview?

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Freshfields!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a rejection from olswang, HD or boodle? not heard of anyone receiving rejections, only interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcrlawstudent)
    Offer from Freshfields!
    Ah congrats

ReputationRep:
    Really wish Linklaters would get back to me so I've heard from all of my firms...

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Freshfields!
    Congratulations? Do you mind saying when you interviewed and how long it took to hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    Ah congrats
    Thank you!

(Original post by givemegoodnews)
    Congratulations? Do you mind saying when you interviewed and how long it took to hear?
    Thank you, I interviewed yesterday and the partner who interviewed me rang me this afternoon to tell me, I had the official e-mail come through a few hours later.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

Thank you, I interviewed yesterday and the partner who interviewed me rang me this afternoon to tell me, I had the official e-mail come through a few hours later.
    Ah good they let you know so soon! Is it for a VS? Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by givemegoodnews)
    Ah good they let you know so soon! Is it for a VS? Well done!
    Much quicker than I was expecting, and yes it is. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vwalters94)
    Yeah, I only listed my activities, there wasn't space to write anything else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! I feel like I should be writing full sentences and expanding a bit, but there isn't really enough room for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Freshfields!
    Fantastic news! Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Anyone have any advice for a Weil interview?
    Could I ask when you applied and when they got back you to? I've been waiting for some time now :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henrysaunders1)
    Could I ask when you applied and when they got back you to? I've been waiting for some time now :confused::confused:
    Applied mid-Dec and they got back to me with the WG about two weeks ago and an interview offer about a week ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmopsk)
    Just got Mishcon video interview invite - so happy as after re-reading my application I thought for sure it was a dud!

Really nervous - can anyone give me any insight into what its like? Do you get to practise questions? are they competency based? Any info much appreciated!
    hey when did you apply? I applied early Jan and still haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from Eversheds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Really wish Linklaters would get back to me so I've heard from all of my firms...
    yh, whats up with them?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.