Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aionis)
    I want them so much to give me news.

At least tell me no ! Lol

I've applied more than a month and a half ago for some banks.

Only one rejection from DB...
    "Rolling"...
    how long after tests was db rej?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mecheng123)
    Received an offer from BAML for their spring week today guys, this was after a phone interview. Haven't heard from any other banks yet.
    When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer from BAML for their spring week today guys, this was after a phone interview. Haven't heard from any other banks yet.
    Congratulations. Waiting for a decision here.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! which sector did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Good news, BAML Spring week offer.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    Well done bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice one mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Nice :top:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats mate!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! what type of questions did were you asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roadrage27)
    Congrats! what type of questions did were you asked?
    Can't reveal. You can find them online, however. General competencies and motivational questions.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking, I want to go back to my old school. State school in southeast London and give a talk on careers. I feel, even with my limited experience, I could give an inspiring talk about how to go about getting a foot in the industry. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking, I want to go back to my old school. State school in southeast London and give a talk on careers. I feel, even with my limited experience, I could give an inspiring talk about how to go about getting a foot in the industry. Any thoughts?
    Great idea on giving back. Consider doing it after you attend Spring Week(s), might give you more to talk about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobertJWild)
    Great idea on giving back. Consider doing it after you attend Spring Week(s), might give you more to talk about
    Yeah, no doubt. I was talking to Brokerage, the people who helped me secure my summer internship and they said it would be a good idea, to get interns to go back to their schools and host an assembly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no doubt. I was talking to Brokerage, the people who helped me secure my summer internship and they said it would be a good idea, to get interns to go back to their schools and host an assembly.

Exactly what I want to do... got no real help and it has all been off my own back. Would definitely be helpful to give even just a little bit of advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackR7821)
    Exactly what I want to do... got no real help and it has all been off my own back. Would definitely be helpful to give even just a little bit of advice.
    Yeah, think it would be great. Or go around schools in my area. Many don't even know the opportunities available out there. Might even offer to mentor individuals who I believe show potential.

Lol let me not get ahead of myself. I just think I can offer help and possibly connections.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, think it would be great. Or go around schools in my area. Many don't even know the opportunities available out there. Might even offer to mentor individuals who I believe show potential.

Lol let me not get ahead of myself. I just think I can offer help and possibly connections.
    When did you apply for BAML?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President M.E.)
    When did you apply for BAML?
    Submitted app early October.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.