Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone going to the UCL open day offer thing next Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    Anyone going to the UCL open day offer thing next Wednesday?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yep!

ReputationRep:
    I'm predicted A*A*A*Aa (having already achieved A* in maths A2 in one year) but am still waiting to hear back from LSE and Bristol for straight economics anyone else still waiting to hear back from them? Also have a Cambridge interview next week if anyone has any advice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarlMarx72)
    Go A*AA from LSE some time back.
    Congrats, When did you apply? and what are your stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aso816)
    Has anyone got an offer from Bristol yet? If so how long did it take for them to reply you after your ucas being sent off
    It took four days for me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aditkulkarni)
    When do LSE and Warwick tend to give out offers? Still waiting...
    I got an offer from Warwick after 7 days I sent my UCAS. And I am still waiting for LSE too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AcaciaZ)
    It took four days for me...
    Omg congrats ! What's your stats and when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Warwick after 7 days I sent my UCAS. And I am still waiting for LSE too.
    After 7 days? congrats! Are you international or home, and do you mind me asking about your grades and predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBrowning)
    I'm predicted A*A*A*Aa (having already achieved A* in maths A2 in one year) but am still waiting to hear back from LSE and Bristol for straight economics anyone else still waiting to hear back from them? Also have a Cambridge interview next week if anyone has any advice!
    What college is your interview at??

ReputationRep:
    Yes😬7days. I am an international students. I got A* in maths with 594 UMS. And I got AA in AS physics and econ. This year I am doing Further maths AS and A2 and A2 physics and Econ. My predictions are A*A*AA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aso816)
    Omg congrats ! What's your stats and when did you apply?
    I apply on 10th of November.....so 14th of Nov I received the offer from Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    I apply on 10th of November.....so 14th of Nov I received the offer from Bristol.
    Cool my stats are pretty similar to yours so hopefully Warwick and Bristol will get back to me with good news as we'll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    What college is your interview at??
    downing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBrowning)
    downing!
    nice, they have a short maths test I think so maybe going over some core topics from your a level would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I got an offer from UCL straight economics, but I new regret having applied to Bath and Warwick (I got offers from them asking me for the same grades as UCL), and think I should have applied to both the UCL straight Econ and the one year abroad.

Do you guys think I can email UCL, explaining my situation, and asking them to also consider me for the one year abroad program, or something like that ?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from York and Nottingham so happy rn

ReputationRep:
    Offers from York, Leeds, Newcastle and Leicester. Waiting for Durham, not expecting anything, got an interview with KPMG for accounting at Durham as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flather)
    Offers from York, Leeds, Newcastle and Leicester. Waiting for Durham, not expecting anything, got an interview with KPMG for accounting at Durham as well
    Congrats! What offer did York give you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArseneWenger)
    Hello, I got an offer from UCL straight economics, but I new regret having applied to Bath and Warwick (I got offers from them asking me for the same grades as UCL), and think I should have applied to both the UCL straight Econ and the one year abroad.

Do you guys think I can email UCL, explaining my situation, and asking them to also consider me for the one year abroad program, or something like that ?

Thanks!
    For your Warwick offer how long did they take to get back to you? I'm still waiting

ReputationRep:
    Applying for straight Eco at UCL, QMUL, LSE, Surrey and Southampton.

Got my QM offer yesterday, anyone got any offers at any of my other institutions I've applied for? If so how long did they take?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.