Guess something about the person below you. Watch

ReputationRep:
    No.

Has watched Criminal Minds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoldenEmblem277)
    No.

Has watched Criminal Minds?
    Ah yes, I love it!!! Unfortunately I missed the start of series 10 so will have to catch up before it continues in March. :/

Has watched The Originals

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope, sorry

Has watched Sherlock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Yeah true, and they are a completely different species too, so i guess its the unfamiliar that can be daunting about dogs.
    Haha, ive tried to upload pictures on here before but it doesn't let me :/ I don't know whether its because of the type of phone i have..
    So you want to be a mature student- have you been in education before?(uni wise)
    I'm gonna guess you're 25 or something? :cool:

I'm not that fussed about drinking- not particularly drawn to it. (There are other ways to have fun!)

Haha I know!!! loool.
    You like coffee?
    i suppose the unfamiliar but i dont think dogs are daunting not in general ... i mean there not lions are they haha :-P
    weird it doesnt let u put pics up, maybe try it on your laptop.
    yes i do want to but havnt yet bcos ive had health problems so not been able to. and no i havnt been to uni before but ive been to college for a bit.
    i struggle in education cos i have dyslexia and dyspraxia and was thinking of doing the particular course at a-level first to try it out first possible. but cos of the health issues and added learning difficulties going to uni seems like an impossible dream.
    im 26 but feel younger lol more like 22 or something and i act young.
    oh your not i just thought cos u recently turned 18 and steriotypically students are into drinking. what other ways do u like to have fun?
    i dont mind coffee but weirdly if i drink it it can make me feel pretty sick and especially more than 1 cup of it !!
    2 questions this time cos the 1st ones probably obvious haha your doing a levels in school? and not a sports fan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castiel.)
    Nope, sorry

Has watched Sherlock?
    no cant say i have
    is listening to music?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billy-jo)
    i suppose the unfamiliar but i dont think dogs are daunting not in general ... i mean there not lions are they haha :-P
    weird it doesnt let u put pics up, maybe try it on your laptop.
    yes i do want to but havnt yet bcos ive had health problems so not been able to. and no i havnt been to uni before but ive been to college for a bit.
    i struggle in education cos i have dyslexia and dyspraxia and was thinking of doing the particular course at a-level first to try it out first possible. but cos of the health issues and added learning difficulties going to uni seems like an impossible dream.
    im 26 but feel younger lol more like 22 or something and i act young.
    oh your not i just thought cos u recently turned 18 and steriotypically students are into drinking. what other ways do u like to have fun?
    i dont mind coffee but weirdly if i drink it it can make me feel pretty sick and especially more than 1 cup of it !!
    2 questions this time cos the 1st ones probably obvious haha your doing a levels in school? and not a sports fan?
    Do certain colleges/unis not offer help for things like dyslexia? Might be worth finding out if you havent.

Oh right- nah, too busy with a level work for that :P. Hmm.. Reading, yoga, drawing, spending time with family- just relaxing low key stuff.
    Oh wow, thats weird- i love coffee :P!

Yep I am doing A levels- I'm planning on going to university in September.
    Some sports I like to watch (ie tennis, sometimes football but not often)- with regards to playing, which I never do, I'm more drawn to independent games like tennis and badminton- not that in to team games.

You like candles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Do certain colleges/unis not offer help for things like dyslexia? Might be worth finding out if you havent.

Oh right- nah, too busy with a level work for that :P. Hmm.. Reading, yoga, drawing, spending time with family- just relaxing low key stuff.
    Oh wow, thats weird- i love coffee :P!

Yep I am doing A levels- I'm planning on going to university in September.
    Some sports I like to watch (ie tennis, sometimes football but not often)- with regards to playing, which I never do, I'm more drawn to independent games like tennis and badminton- not that in to team games.

You like candles?
    not really

likes doing nothing ?

ReputationRep:
    Love it... well if nothing includes sleeping or eating...

Watches Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yahoogirl)
    Love it... well if nothing includes sleeping or eating...

Watches Pretty Little Liars, Vampire Diaries or Teen Wolf?
    lol, noope.

Likes the XX.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConnorB)
    lol, noope.

Likes the XX.
    What do you mean exactly?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    What do you mean exactly?
    I think he means girls? XX chromosomes :curious:

ReputationRep:
    You LOVE chocolate

ReputationRep:
    yes

likes Disney?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhang-liao)
    I think he means girls? XX chromosomes :curious:
    Good shout, I guess some are ok

(Original post by bad_username)
    yes

likes Disney?

Eats to much junk food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    You LOVE chocolate
    yes

likes Disney?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    yes

likes Disney?
    :yep: But I prefer Ghibli though

Watched Grave of the Fireflies?

ReputationRep:
    :yep: But I prefer Ghibli though

Watched Grave of the Fireflies?
    no? what is it?

HAS watched Grave of the Fireflies?!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    no? what is it?

HAS watched Grave of the Fireflies?!
    :yep: Its about a boy who lived in WW2 Japan and his mother dies and he has to take care of his younger sister and his father's in the navy. Really emotional movie :cry2:

Has played Kingdom Hearts?

ReputationRep:
    :yep: Its about a boy who lived in WW2 Japan and his mother dies and he has to take care of his younger sister and his father's in the navy. Really emotional movie :cry2:

Has played Kingdom Hearts?
    Has not played Kingdom Hearts,

Is a book reader?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Has not played Kingdom Hearts,

Is a book reader?
    love books!!!

cares about what they look like?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.