The Uni Study Thread Mark IV Watch

Serentonin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Come down with severe anaemia, no one can work out why, having to have stupid blood transfusions, am constantly tired... and ended up deferring my exams to August.

Great fun.

And my ex and I are having some weird ****ed up 'exclusive' but not 'a couple' thing (oddly my idea) and it's honestly working perfectly and I dunno wtf it even is.

Oh well, I now have nothing to do until august, so I'm just mooching around while all my friends revise aha :erm:
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Serentonin)
Come down with severe anaemia, no one can work out why, having to have stupid blood transfusions, am constantly tired... and ended up deferring my exams to August.

Great fun.

And my ex and I are having some weird ****ed up 'exclusive' but not 'a couple' thing (oddly my idea) and it's honestly working perfectly and I dunno wtf it even is.

Oh well, I now have nothing to do until august, so I'm just mooching around while all my friends revise aha :erm:

Great fun.

:hugs: how many exams? And totally get the feeling of mooching :hugs:

This tinder dude?
chickenonsteroids
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW)
what subject and howdit go?
Game Theory. I don't have much to complain about at the moment. The extreme self-doubt will come later I assume
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Great fun.

wishing you better
shorttstuff
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Slowbro93)
Long time!

How are you?
I'm not too shabby, been so busy this term and just feeling so stressed with exams atm :eek:

How have you been?

(Original post by MathsNerd1)
I know how you feel, there's still 3 weeks left until my exams begin and I just can't be bothered, at least I've sorted out my third year project. I'm doing it on distortion of audio signals by using fourier series.
Woo! picking my third year modules was so stressful, I still don't know whether I want to do a project or not but if I am sticking with it I'm doing it on using statistical law to detect fraud. Yours sounds amazingly interesting though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmnemm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Couple days left till exams and not a shred of motivation :/
arguendo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think my 'zone' has finally kicked in. I've been trying to make it happen by studying in the library, and today is the first day where I really felt like I got a good solid day done, and where I was starting to be able to put together structures for past essay questions and apply what I've been reading.

Hope it continues!

Posted from TSR Mobile
BeyondandAbove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Great fun.

Get well soon! And if it's working perfectly, then I don't think you even have to worry about what it is. Just make sure you feel good about it!

____

Also hi guys, long time no post. Had resits (which I aced, thankfully, but sadly they are capped, obviously. Oh well, about 100x better than before anyway) and now have to prepare a presentation about a topic related to drug delivery and pharmacokinetics. A bit daunting because I've never done anything related to it, but it's kind of fun so far. Most interesting module I've had so far tbh. Oh, and got to prepare for exams which are now one month away. omfg. Then it's the start of my MSc thesis, for which I am excited. (:
Psyc_Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Feel like just crawling into a dark corner and never leaving. I hate exams. :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lilGem
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
instead of revising in the library ive been going through past papers in starbucks

has worked out a lot better :lol:
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
6 days till I do my run for Samaritans! Needless to say signing up to do a half marathon was the craziest thing I've done in a while :erm:
username197472
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
6 days till I do my run for Samaritans! Needless to say signing up to do a half marathon was the craziest thing I've done in a while :erm:
Halfs remind you that you can accomplish everything. You'll be fine! My next half isn't until June.
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
Halfs remind you that you can accomplish everything. You'll be fine! My next half isn't until June.
Thanks Running for any charity in particular?
rayquaza17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ugh I hate statistics so much. Especially Bayesian statistics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rayquaza17)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know your pain :console:
shorttstuff
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rayquaza17)

Posted from TSR Mobile
But Bayes is such a babe! Statistics is crazy but :suith:

I'll get out of here ...:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am going to have so much fun with my supervisor. Claims she never recieved the email I sent her last Monday (it definitley left my inbox) and I was supposed to go and search out her office to find her office hours.
username197472
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks Running for any charity in particular?
No I've ran 10ks in past for charity but hate asking for money.

-----
Have a diss meeting tomorrow and stressing. I haven't done anything in a while. Will producing a beautiful wordle appease him? I haven't my SPSS code either so need to find an ICT tomorrow and be back home town for boot camp. Eek. All after work.
Antifazian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lilGem)
instead of revising in the library ive been going through past papers in starbucks

has worked out a lot better :lol:
I'm always working in coffee shops, they are much nicer environments than libraries full of stressed 3rd years! You can smell the stress in my uni library at the minute.
LeaX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
nine days until my first exam and i still am unable to motivate myself to revise properly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (362)
37.44%
No - but I will (74)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (67)
6.93%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (464)
47.98%

Watched Threads