x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    This is the hard decision I'm having to make.... is someone who dislikes bacon worth it?
    You get more bacon, it's worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    if you are being set up on a double date you don't want to go on you have no obligation to go on it, i would tell your friend you aren't interested and feel that you wouldn't be good company so it's not a good idea. hopefully she would understand

She is on a mental high, so does things without thinking first got her belly button pierced and is unsure about it, was going to have a tattoo on her back until I talked her out of it. It is just not fair now that her friend seems to like me and has been putting up with Mrs Rude and now is waiting to hear from me, I feel anti social I dont wanna talk or type too much but the longer I leave it the more awkward it will become .

I think I wont go on the date but I am gonna have to type this guy as the longer I leave it the more awkward it is going to become, he is already asking if I have facebook ,twitter or instagram.

ReputationRep:
    Tired, 2.34 a.m China Time. Waiting for something.

🏉 Excited to be watching the eng vs Wales game in my local with friends so far so good although we're losing!! Come on England )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lonely, depress, neglected sexually emotionally and physically, stressed out.

ReputationRep:
    Sad after visiting a science center I last visited drunk with my then girlfriend. All the reminders. I don't know why I still feel anything for that bish.

...and less confident now that I just have a gap where one of my central incisors should be. The bridge had to be removed because it was pulling the tooth it was attached to out and now I look like methadone McGee.

ReputationRep:
    hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dayne77)
    Lonely, depress, neglected sexually emotionally and physically, stressed out.
    I feel u as I m on same phase with you

ReputationRep:
    My back is killing grr

ReputationRep:
    Got a bit of a stomach ache, mother fed me too much (home for the weekend from Uni), always feeling slightly depressed/lonely (sort of learned to put it to the back of my mind) but listening to the new Kodaline album (well part of it) so pretty happy, also buzzing because I got tickets to see Imagine Dragons this year

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep, so pretty annoyed right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    She is on a mental high, so does things without thinking first got her belly button pierced and is unsure about it, was going to have a tattoo on her back until I talked her out of it. It is just not fair now that her friend seems to like me and has been putting up with Mrs Rude and now is waiting to hear from me, I feel anti social I dont wanna talk or type too much but the longer I leave it the more awkward it will become .

I think I wont go on the date but I am gonna have to type this guy as the longer I leave it the more awkward it is going to become, he is already asking if I have facebook ,twitter or instagram.
    why does it need to be awkward when you don't know the guy, tell him how you feel and if he is annoyed you have the fact that you never lead him on as it was him asking your friend about you to back up your position.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Tired, and kind of pissed off that my toddler is being a menace this morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabs96)
    Got a bit of a stomach ache, mother fed me too much (home for the weekend from Uni), always feeling slightly depressed/lonely (sort of learned to put it to the back of my mind) but listening to the new Kodaline album (well part of it) so pretty happy, also buzzing because I got tickets to see Imagine Dragons this year
    Kodaline are amazing though I've only heard honest from their new album which was a little disappointing. I hope the rest of the album is better as I'm going to see them in March.

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling rather good today! Thanks dear! Feel like everything is working out swimmingly at the moment! And having my favourite food for lunch: 7 bean chilli! Yummingtons! How bout you pet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel like doing anything right now. Just really sluggish. I've been in a bit of a slump lately.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Freezing.

ReputationRep:
    Little spaced/washed out, with headache, disappointed at having had to cancel some of my early plans today, and unsure about whether I'll do what I intended this afternoon, but pleased to know I am not, in fact, being poisoned by my landlord's faulty boiler and buzzing a little bit after my latest 'big idea'

ReputationRep:
    Lonely I guess...

ReputationRep:
    Optimistic

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.