Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally's)
    Is anyone still waiting to hear for PPE? Slowly imploding here..... :-(
    Literally got an offer 30 minutes ago for PPE. Hang in there!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an offer from archaeology BA? It seems to me like they are probably one of the departments with some of the lowest amount of applicants, so im pretty nervous. I know im likely overreacting since i only applied about 5 weeks ago...

ReputationRep:
    Is Stephenson college nice? I applied to it but I didn't know much about the colleges then. I just got an email from them

ReputationRep:
    PRAISE THE LORD got the Josephine Butler allocation
    Can sleep in peace now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    I hope you hear back soon!

Thanks
    I applied for Natural Sciences on 9th October.
    Okay, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an unconditional offer for Politics, and have just been allocated to St Cuthbert's Society, having applied to Hatfield. I'm really pleased. Anyone else for Cuth's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flirps)
    Ah okay thank you - so does that mean if my course (Philosophy) were to be offered at Queens, there's a chance I could be allocated there?
    Well then it would most definitely be over there (it isn't, only economics/business/primary ed if I remember correctly) since the campus is over 30 minutes away from Durham city :'')

ReputationRep:
    applied for Literature and Philosophy in early October and still haven't heard and this is genuinely slowly killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel_B)
    applied for Literature and Philosophy in early October and still haven't heard and this is genuinely slowly killing me
    Yup, know that feeling! Same but for PPE.

ReputationRep:
    Any history offers out there?!? Been waiting since November!!! 😓😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer 2 days ago to study English Lit! Totally thrilled. I'm a mature student (will be 22 when I start this October) - I applied to Durham when I was still in sixth form and was turned down, so it feels amazing to finally get in!
    Congrats to the other offer holders!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for BA Geography and allocated to Hatfield!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaosborne)
    still waiting

Got an offer for BA Geography and allocated to Hatfield!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorelodie)
    Any history offers out there?!? Been waiting since November!!! 😓😓
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been waiting since October feel like I'm going to implode soon 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMer)
    I applied for history on the 21st of October. I know Durham are notoriously late but is anyone else in the same position?
    I applied literally a day after you and I've heard nothing either can't believe we've been waiting for so long 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OConnor789)
    I've been waiting since October feel like I'm going to implode soon 😩
    Yea, the wait is killing me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    Oh dear... hopefully not, I might be shallow but I know the college I get allocated, if I do get an offer, will be a factor of decision since I'd really like one of the smaller ones :/
    Same! That is exactly how i feel, some of the colleges i really don't like the sound of. Its certainly going to be a determining factor considering we will be living in that college and so we will have to like it just makes me really worried as I would love to go to Durham haha

ReputationRep:
    I received a PPE offer yesterday but with no college allocation yet (possibly because I applied to the castle and am probably getting re-allocated). This is my first offer so it was nice that somewhere wants me!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    So wait... if we get an offer any time from now, do we get a college allocated straight away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel_B)
    Me too! But I applied for it at the start of November it's agonising - which college did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.