This discussion is closed.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
They are both amazing!
Lime is, I make amazing line shortbread. But Lemon is a bit boring.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Lime is, I make amazing line shortbread. But Lemon is a bit boring.
I love a big squirt of lemon, and then chucking a whole chunk in my G&T!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
Bounty
(Original post by Aph)
I love bounty!!! But everyone tells me I'm weird for liking coconut:sad:

Lime or lemon? I know people who eat both raw
Yuck, Bounty!

Lime. Greeks love putting lemon on everything so whenever Im with family and tell them "no lemon" they look at me funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I love a big squirt of lemon, and then chucking a whole chunk in my G&T!
I don't see it, if you had lime everywhere you normally have lemon your life would be better.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
I love bounty!!! But everyone tells me I'm weird for liking coconut:sad:
Same. I don't understand how Bounty is the last thing left in people's Celebrations tubs. Bounty is one of the first to go in my house.
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
I don't see it, if you had lime everywhere you normally have lemon your life would be better.
Haha, generally I would agree - I do love lime, but on the occasion of G&T, lemon wins it for me!
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
Same. I don't understand how Bounty is the last thing left in people's Celebrations tubs. Bounty is one of the first to go in my house.
People are just weird:sadnod: though being the only one in my family who likes bounty has it's perks.
Haha, generally I would agree - I do love lime, but on the occasion of G&T, lemon wins it for me!
You're missing out:yep:
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I always eat Milky Ways first so as to avoid guilt.

On a non-chocolate note, I wish to indicate my support for the Speaker and his statement/actions re UKIP.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by barnetlad)

On a non-chocolate note, I wish to indicate my support for the Speaker and his statement/actions re UKIP.
When are you going to introduce the 99p coin? you'll have my support.
bun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by barnetlad)

Seconded.

Also, what is wrong with you people?! Its chocolate. No room to be fussy, eat the lot! I just demolish the whole box, then can't feel guilty about having the so called nicer ones
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bun)
Seconded.

Also, what is wrong with you people?! Its chocolate. No room to be fussy, eat the lot! I just demolish the whole box, then can't feel guilty about having the so called nicer ones
There is actually serious talk that the world is one that chocolate soon. We are probably going to run out of chocolate before we went out oil. Got to make the chocolate last.
bun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
There is actually serious talk that the world is one that chocolate soon. We are probably going to run out of chocolate before we went out oil. Got to make the chocolate last.
Better plan. Stuff your faces now, get diabetes, then not worry about missing out on chocolate when you get it because there is no chocolate left in the world
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bun)
Better plan. Stuff your faces now, get diabetes, then not worry about missing out on chocolate when you get it because there is no chocolate left in the world
Spot on!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bun)
We need to start weaning ourselves off of chocolate and onto more sustainable treats. For the good of the treat world.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
We need to start weaning ourselves off of chocolate and onto more sustainable treats. For the good of the treat world.
That's our childrens and grandchildrens problem, not ours! They can have apples for dessert for all I care!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
That's our childrens and grandchildrens problem, not ours! They can have apples for dessert for all I care!

Posted from TSR Mobile
But they need to experience penguins.
bun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
You can Dream. But the treat world hit the Bounty with chocolate. I've heard a Whisper this worry about chocolate's sustainability is just a bid from the manufacturers to Boost sales as people try to stockpile. As a born and bred Yorkie, I suggest you stop fretting about the future of chocolate and start enjoying, but remember, for the strong and tough, only the best is good enough. And if you're worried about the health problems, run a Marathon or something.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bun)
You can Dream. But the treat world hit the Bounty with chocolate. I've heard a Whisper this worry about chocolate's sustainability is just a bid from the manufacturers to Boost sales as people try to stockpile. As a born and bred Yorkie, I suggest you stop fretting about the future of chocolate and start enjoying, but remember, for the strong and tough, only the best is good enough. And if you're worried about the health problems, run a Marathon or something.
And how long did it take you to write that post?
bun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
And how long did it take you to write that post?
About a minute or two. I'm obviously tired; I'll have to have a break ...and have a ...
InnerTemple
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bun)
About a minute or two. I'm obviously tired; I'll have to have a break ...and have a ...
Nap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads