Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody who got an offer from KCL mind sharing their LNAT score? I think my chances are completely ruined :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got 19/42 on the lnat and I am waiting for an offer from KCL... Do you think that my score is too low and do you know which is the lowest lnat score that they have accepted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaeb)
    Bristol offer holders - what are your predicted grades and how did you do on the LNAT?
    Hi, I got as AABB (v. High bs, like one off an a, still not over it 😂) and predicted A*AA lnat 29

ReputationRep:
    26 - Offers from UCL and Bristol, post-interview rejection from Oxford

ReputationRep:
    how did everyone do so well on their LNAT? i got 16 and ive applied to all lnat unis (notts, kcl, ucl, durham) I got a 19 last year on my lnat and i thought that was decent so i applied to all the lnat unis, little did i know i had to do it again, i found out like 2 days before the deadline that ihad to do it again, does anyone think i even have a chance of getting into those unis ?

my a level gardes are A*AA, been rejected from ucl due to lnat score and still waiting on the others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathleen4542)
    I got 28 on the LNAT and was rejected from UCL
    Reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOP97)
    I got 24/42, and was rejected by UCL due to my LNAT MCQ score not being competitive

Good luck, though. Maybe that was just an excuse to reject me as they didn't like my application.

Hey what were your AS's? Thanks

I applied in October with AAAA but still no reply :/
    Thats shocking. I have lower AS grades than you. I got grades ABBC and i am sure I'm one of the lowest offer holders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    Lnat 31
    A*A*AA
    LNAT 21 predictions A* AA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    what was your LNAT score if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    31 on LNAT, AAAB at AS, waiting on King's, Durham & LSE (I know they don't use the LNAT), what are my chances lol

ReputationRep:
    FLUFFED the LNAT and got 20, waiting for KCL, notts and warwick, slim chances
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by sjcalvert98)
    Warwick don't ask for the LNAT, as far as I'm aware, so I'm sure you'll be alright.

ReputationRep:
    I got 28/42 and I'm quite happy but my previous grades are awful and I'm retaking so I hope that this score helps me out! My LNAT unis are KCL and SOAS and the others are City, Brunel and LSE. I got rejected from LSE today before I got my LNAT score (they said it was because of my personal statement) and I've only received acknowledgements from the others so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjcalvert98)
    haha got 22 and also not expecting offer from notts anytome soon looks like we're in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    I'm not feeling too great with 20. My only LNAT uni is UCL, and I'm still waiting for them to get back to me. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaeb)
    Bristol offer holders - what are your predicted grades and how did you do on the LNAT?
    Predicted A*AA with 31 on LNAT

ReputationRep:
    LNAT 28. Waiting for KCL (and LSE). Predicted 38 (766/ A*AA). Sent app 5 Nov. Trying to remain hopeful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaeb)
    I got 30/42 and I'm predicted A*A*A* or A*A*A (I have two English teachers who have told me different things)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisheak)
    I got 28/42 and I'm quite happy but my previous grades are awful and I'm retaking so I hope that this score helps me out! My LNAT unis are KCL and SOAS and the others are City, Brunel and LSE. I got rejected from LSE today before I got my LNAT score (they said it was because of my personal statement) and I've only received acknowledgements from the others so far.
    May I ask when you applied to LSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOP97)
    Reason?
    they said my application wasn't strong enough, but i have offers from queen mary, leicester and kent, still waiting on warwick!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.