5.56%
    Other
    25.75%
    I dont know :')
    4.12%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshgirl7)
    Just got an interview for Cardiff!! So happy😄😄😄
    Congratulations! That's amazing! Do you mind me asking when you sent your UCAS application off? x
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Haskii)
    Hey guys. We have a group chat on whatsapp for medicine applicants so we can update one another and help one another out. If you would like to be a part of it, pm me your full name and number and I will add you in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Great idea! Don't you just need our number though? Technically not full name? (I know some people on here don't want people to know their full name for anonymity)

ReputationRep:
    I need a name to save the number and if an Emily pops up I have about 5 Emily's already 😭😭 first name is fine I'll write tsr next to it. Had loads of people pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Haskii)
    I need a name to save the number and if an Emily pops up I have about 5 Emily's already 😭😭 first name is fine I'll write tsr next to it. Had loads of people pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Loool understood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    So I'm probably going to be wearing a coat over my suit to interview, but where would I be able to put it when I'm inside? Would I have to carry it around with me, because that could be somewhat awkward...

It's too cold not to wear a coat I think :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gogregg)
    So I'm probably going to be wearing a coat over my suit to interview, but where would I be able to put it when I'm inside? Would I have to carry it around with me, because that could be somewhat awkward...

I imagine you'd probably have to carry it around with you, unfortunately. They might offer you a place to put your bag and coat but tbh, I'm not sure.

And yeah don't not wear a coat lol, especially as you might have a long journey home.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    I imagine you'd probably have to carry it around with you, unfortunately. They might offer you a place to put your bag and coat but tbh, I'm not sure.

And yeah don't not wear a coat lol, especially as you might have a long journey home.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM
    Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely bring it, and I suppose that I'll just have to deal with carrying it around if necessary

ReputationRep:

Most places have an area where you can leave your stuff (especially if they're MMI), but you will have to take your belongings with you at some of them (mainly if they're panel).

ReputationRep:
    PRSOM
    Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely bring it, and I suppose that I'll just have to deal with carrying it around if necessary
    No worries, and yeah, I thought about it for a bit as well but I'm gonna have to bring a big enough bag to fit copies of my GCSE certificates without folding them and a mind map. And besides, everyone else will be bringing a coat too and carrying it around (mines quite bulky tho )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No worries, and yeah, I thought about it for a bit as well but I'm gonna have to bring a big enough bag to fit copies of my GCSE certificates without folding them and a mind map. And besides, everyone else will be bringing a coat too and carrying it around (mines quite bulky tho )
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do we have to bring GCSE certificates? Newcastle have said that they don't require AS or GCSE certificates, but I suppose that could just be them...
    I don't think i need to bring anything else, other than my a form I need to fill out, my passport and a photocopy of it...

(Original post by madmed16)
    Most places have an area where you can leave your stuff (especially if they're MMI), but you will have to take your belongings with you at some of them (mainly if they're panel).
    Thank you!
    That's really useful to know

ReputationRep:
    Aside from GCSE certificates, is anyone bringing a portfolio of other certificates to give to interviewers?

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to bring GCSE certificates? Newcastle have said that they don't require AS or GCSE certificates, but I suppose that could just be them...
    I don't think i need to bring anything else, other than my a form I need to fill out, my passport and a photocopy of it...
    I didn't think we needed to but it said so in the Leicester email, could just be Leicester though.

Btw congrats on getting the interview from Newcastle! Have you heard from anywhere else yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think we needed to but it said so in the Leicester email, could just be Leicester though.

Btw congrats on getting the interview from Newcastle! Have you heard from anywhere else yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did Newcastle start sending out invites?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess it'll just be different for each university, then.

No not yet, Dundee said they would send out their interview offers in 'Mid-November', though, so fingers crossed for this week
    Congratulations on your Leicester interview! What about you, any other offers?

(Original post by AmaduM)
    When did Newcastle start sending out invites?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    On Friday for dates from 12-16th of December

ReputationRep:
    I guess it'll just be different for each university, then.

No not yet, Dundee said they would send out their interview offers in 'Mid-November', though, so fingers crossed for this week
    Congratulations on your Leicester interview! What about you, any other offers?
    Yeah probably, which makes it even more of a pain.
    Fingers crossed!! Hopefully you'll get it! What about Barts and the 4th uni you applied to? (Can't remember)

Thanks!! Was over the moon with it! And nope, I don't know when my other unis will send out offers but I know they haven't started yet and Lancaster will be a while because it'll be after BMAT results come out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah probably, which makes it even more of a pain.
    Fingers crossed!! Hopefully you'll get it! What about Barts and the 4th uni you applied to? (Can't remember)

Thanks!! Was over the moon with it! And nope, I don't know when my other unis will send out offers but I know they haven't started yet and Lancaster will be a while because it'll be after BMAT results come out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They haven't said anything yet, been completely quiet since the confirmations
    The other university was UEA, am I correct in thinking that you applied to Cardiff and Barts, also?

Good luck for Lancaster! I just want to hear from all the unis now, but i also only want max two interviews before the new year
    Why am I so impatient? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    They haven't said anything yet, been completely quiet since the confirmations
    The other university was UEA, am I correct in thinking that you applied to Cardiff and Barts, also?

Good luck for Lancaster! I just want to hear from all the unis now, but i also only want max two interviews before the new year
    Why am I so impatient? :lol:
    Thats annoying, wish they would hurry up a bit lol.
    Cardiff but not Barts, it was too risky so I applied to Liverpool instead.

Thanks! Hahaha! You don't make much sense! Why don't you want more than 2 interviews before Christmas? And I don't blame you although I told myself I wouldn't worry until January time if I didn't get any interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thats annoying, wish they would hurry up a bit lol.
    Cardiff but not Barts, it was too risky so I applied to Liverpool instead.

Thanks! Hahaha! You don't make much sense! Why don't you want more than 2 interviews before Christmas? And I don't blame you although I told myself I wouldn't worry until January time if I didn't get any interviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right, Liverpool is good, nice place also (not as nice as Manchester, though ).

I don't know why, but I feel like if I had more than that, there would be too many, and they wouldn't be spaced far enough apart or something? it's a stupid reason, I know
    That said, I would happily accept them all if they were all offered before Christmas :lol:
    Lucky we don't have to do the worrying, then! That is, until after the interviews when we start worrying about our performances... Do you know if your unis send out offers during interviews, or only when they're all done in March? Barts is my only one which doesn't wait until March, so yeah, not sure if that's good or not! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, Liverpool is good, nice place also (not as nice as Manchester, though ).

I don't know why, but I feel like if I had more than that, there would be too many, and they wouldn't be spaced far enough apart or something? it's a stupid reason, I know
    That said, I would happily accept them all if they were all offered before Christmas :lol:
    Lucky we don't have to do the worrying, then! That is, until after the interviews when we start worrying about our performances... Do you know if your unis send out offers during interviews, or only when they're all done in March? Barts is my only one which doesn't wait until March, so yeah, not sure if that's good or not! :lol:
    Hahahah, I'm assuming you've been to both?

Nah, it's not a stupid reason at all, you're right there might not even be a break between them and if you have to travel long distances and miss multiple days of college it all just gets a bit ugh. Tbh I'm not bothered as long they're not all in the same week lol. Haha me too.

Haha! Are you the kind of person who stresses a lot about something after its over? I'm not so I'll be fine :lol: I don't know, actually, I assumed none of the unis would give out offers until March but ah well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for Aberdeen today.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 13, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  3. Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.