apologies in advance for the tired eyes/blemished skin :eek: :ashamed2:

Spoiler

Suddenly you look old
Reply 1881
Original post by shawn_o1
Suddenly you look old

no i dont lmaooo :/
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I've always been kind of terrified of this thread, but idrc anymore.

Here goes nothing.

Spoiler

You look great:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok have now looked through this thread and realised most people acc take this kind of seriously and post really nice pics of themselves. To negate the pic from before to an extent (because taking it down is superfluous now I've been quoted) and avoid you all thinking I'm absolutely totally ugly, please find attached (not that it's much better.. My eyes look uneven and the lighting is so terrible it looks like I've filtered it but w/e)

Spoiler

Wtf i always thought u were an indian.
Reply 1884
Ok have now looked through this thread and realised most people acc take this kind of seriously and post really nice pics of themselves. To negate the pic from before to an extent (because taking it down is superfluous now I've been quoted) and avoid you all thinking I'm absolutely totally ugly, please find attached (not that it's much better.. My eyes look uneven and the lighting is so terrible it looks like I've filtered it but w/e)
IMG_20160125_002433_010.jpg

You look fine..so shhhhhh:pierre:

Spoiler

Very pretty! :eek: :love:

Don't know why, but I always thought you were either black or mixed race...:s-smilie:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Don't know why, but I always thought you were either black or mixed race...:s-smilie:

I iz as confuse as u bro. I was under the assumption she was indian only for her to turn out to be scottish lol
Original post by Andy98

Haha thanks :h:

Original post by saeed-97
Wtf i always thought u were an indian.

erm why? :/

Original post by sw651
You look fine..so shhhhhh:pierre:

Lol thank you :h:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I am mixed race :K:

Original post by Saeed9797
I iz as confuse as u bro. I was under the assumption she was indian only for her to turn out to be scottish lol

I'm not Scottish wot :/
blah

joel.png
Reply 1889
IMG_20160125_002433_010.jpg

Wot? I always thought you were a martian
Original post by RobML
Wot? I always thought you were a martian

I am but shhhh
Reply 1891
I am but shhhh

Hot martian tho
Haha thanks :h:

erm why? :/

Lol thank you :h:

I am mixed race :K:

I'm not Scottish wot :/

It's just the truth hun:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am but shhhh

Your bottom lip looks like a segment of clementine in the pouty picture.
Original post by kandykissesxox
image.jpeg

erm

x

You both look gorgeous :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Incredible97
You both look gorgeous :h:

merci beaucoup:colondollar:
merci beaucoup:colondollar:

I don't know if Kandy is your real name or if you just used it because of the alliteration effect for your username but it reminds of a place in Sri Lanka called Kandy...Such a beautiful place :biggrin:temple-tooth-relic.jpg
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I don't know if Kandy is your real name or if you just used it because of the alliteration effect for your username but it reminds of a place in Sri Lanka called Kandy...Such a beautiful place :biggrin:temple-tooth-relic.jpg

Haha OMG that is really sweet!! Aw! No Kandy is not my name (I wish)
Damn, I would like to go there!
Haha OMG that is really sweet!! Aw! No Kandy is not my name (I wish)
Damn, I would like to go there!

Ah okay haha!! Yeah, it's so nice! It's a definite must-see-location haha :biggrin:

Spoiler

so pretttttyyyyyyyyyyyy :C

Latest