Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinksy)
    I can't see why not! As long as you make a clear definitive link and it sounds like it works! I'm using the example of Phineas Gage in one of my aggression essays and I have seen people use many other real life examples like the Cray twins (gangsters) in essays.
    Thank you! I have just realised how many times my post posted oh my well on my laptop its posted five times oh dear, but thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else praying for evolutionary explanations of group displays?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an essay on the success and failure of dieting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    If anyone wants any essays looking at/ marking id be happy to do it! - PM me
    Plz!
    This is my parental Investment essay for relationship. I just wanna see if my A01 is reasonal considering that I tried to condense it as much as possible because im a very slow writer and I often tend to run out of time during exams hence losing lots of marks all the time. Thank u.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    does anyone think restoration theory explanation of sleep will come up? It came up as an essay in 2014 but could it come up as a 4 marker this year? Just wondering if it's worth learning... or should i focus on others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimsnaywux)
    The Loopa predictions seem to think it will. I would hate that to come up though, I simply can't find enough research for it

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I have just realised how many times my post posted oh my well on my laptop its posted five times oh dear, but thank you so much!
    No problem at all! And don't worry about it!
    In response to your second question, I think I prefer the other evolutionary question on infidelity and jealousy! haha

ReputationRep:
    Does or will anyone actually revise social learning theory and deindividuation for aggression? It was already asked in 2014 so is anyone going to revise it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanna23810)
    Does anyone have an essay on the success and failure of dieting?
    this was last years questions are you still learning it in detail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM)
    Does or will anyone actually revise social learning theory and deindividuation for aggression? It was already asked in 2014 so is anyone going to revise it?
    I already know it well enough to make an essay out of it, so not really. It's unlikely especially as institutional was last year, and from the same subsection

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone expecting the eating behaviour question(s) to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TMC113)
    I already know it well enough to make an essay out of it, so not really. It's unlikely especially as institutional was last year, and from the same subsection
    I've not even bothered with institutional

ReputationRep:
    I think personally what will come up are:

Aggression- neural/hormonal possible genetics
    Gender- biosocial or Kohlberg (I've had such a gut feeling about this essay for some reason)
    Relationships- culture/ formation (I think it's likely to be 2 separate questions involving both)

But let's wait and see 🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinksy)
    Sure! It's quite detailed so don't worry if you don't recognise all of the stuff in it. Do you possibly do Sleep topic? Because I really need an essay or some stuff on Lifespan changes and nature of sleep haha
    I don't do sleep unfortunately, i do aggression, eating and relationships, I'll pm you my email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hihihi123)
    I don't do sleep unfortunately, i do aggression, eating and relationships, I'll pm you my email
    I have just sent you it! Let me know if you recieveth haha

ReputationRep:
    Asked before but wasn't answered; what would you do for a 12 mark question? Do you still need IDA? How much AO1? They're confusing for me.

ReputationRep:
    Guys i have a question about the evolutionary explanations to gender essay... ive used the theory of sexual selections and parental investment as my two a01's but when i evaluate them do i say 'A limitation of the theory of sexual selection' or a 'limitation of the evolutionary explanations to gender' or does it not matter??? its bugging me

ReputationRep:
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

For a 4 + 8 mark question, how many IDAs do you need? Say for Aggression there are two 4 + 8 questions, is that 1 IDA per question or 2 in each in order to read the top band?

ReputationRep:
    yes!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socychoictraphy)
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

For a 4 + 8 mark question, how many IDAs do you need? Say for Aggression there are two 4 + 8 questions, is that 1 IDA per question or 2 in each in order to read the top band?
    I would only include one if it was a 12 marker

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.