The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I did not even noticed it was supposed to be a joke :lol:

Tbf it's a British show from the 60s:tongue:

Original post by Amellia123
Haha help... I got invited to someones 18th party at school (its one of those drinking house parties) and I don't really want to go (I don't really know the guy that well who invited me) but my dad keeps telling me I should as his house is only down the road - what should I do?

Its a science experiment that is done under exam conditions

Hi Matrix!!! :jumphug: how have you been?

Hahaha :tongue: lol fair enough then

:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

You and those faces Andy.... :007:
Haha ikr :tongue: ahh my Friday nights are so 'wild' aren't they? :lol: Having said that about the house party, there is a y13 party at Easter at a club called the Leadmill in town which I think ill go to - I'm just not keen on house parties!
And ikr, imagine his face if id have given that as the excuse as to why I couldn't go :rofl:

Absolutely:yep: ooh cool, that sounds fun. Haha yeah I get what you mean. :lol: I'd love to see that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You and those faces Andy.... :007:

:wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Absolutely:yep: ooh cool, that sounds fun. Haha yeah I get what you mean. :lol: I'd love to see that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yep! :yep: Haha it would have been quite funny - my friend would probably have slapped me for it :lol: (she doesn't understand why I like top of the pops or why I like Duran Duran) :tongue:
Haha yep! :yep: Haha it would have been quite funny - my friend would probably have slapped me for it :lol: (she doesn't understand why I like top of the pops or why I like Duran Duran) :tongue:

Yeah :lol: awww well that's just mean...hmmm I've heard you mention them many times on here:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah :lol: awww well that's just mean...hmmm I've heard you mention them many times on here:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :lol: yeah sorry about that... I do tend to mention them a lot don't I? Oops.... :naughty: :tongue:
Hahaha :lol: yeah sorry about that... I do tend to mention them a lot don't I? Oops.... :naughty: :tongue:

Haha no don't worry! What's your favourite song by them?
(:lol: getting you to talk about them even more! :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anwww that's why I did not understand :P
Hahaha :tongue: I don't want to miss all my Friday night music programs (even though they are all available on iplayer) :lol: This guy isnt worth me missing them :rofl:

SassKing checking in.

Good choice :rofl:

I have two dilemmas myself.

1. I keep trying to reply to your quote in the music thread, but my phone keeps crashing.

2. My brother is playing terrible music. Send help.

It is a sad day... :tongue:

How are you? :smile:
Haha no don't worry! What's your favourite song by them?
(:lol: getting you to talk about them even more! :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha okay then :biggrin:
Hmm... that's a tough question... can I have a top 5? :tongue: I'd go; Late Bar, Careless Memories, Friends of Mine, Rio and My Own Way probably... Oww I don't know... Ive missed out Girls on Film and Night Boat now :rofl: Id probably say their first album :rofl: :wink:

Haha yes you are (which I'm pretty sure you may regret :tongue: )
Haha ikr... luckily I only need to scrape a B grade but even that will be hard work :biggrin:
Haha aww... just remember that the medulla is the inside and the cortex is the outside.... I'm sure the diagram where you have to label each is on the paper every year!
:lol: ikr, I wouldn't mind doing that actually 'I have alevels in TSR, Star Wars and Duran Duran can you accept me for this engineering degree?' :tongue:
Haha yes it was very nice - apart from the fact that there was way too much chilli in it :tongue:

OMG same!!!! I only need to get a B in biology!! Right now I'm sat on a C so I'm doing something wrong-haha

Yeah it’s the diagram that confuses me the most!!! Labelling it is a nightmare!!!

Oh my gosh yeah!!!! Imagine applying for TSR, it’d go a bit like this:

‘I occasionally give great advice and every now and then I’m quite funny! My talents are sleeping for crazily long hours and i can unhook my bra with one hand (tbh it’s quite impressive) I have infinite knowledge about Supernatural and Superhero shows- Legends of tomorrow is just one example and...... PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!!!’:biggrin:
Haha i can’t handle too much chilli
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha yeah :biggrin: though sometimes if I've been out after school doing sports (in summer) I get home later so have dinner at about 6ish... still early though I guess!

Haha yeah still early :lol: , but you have the power to decide your dinner time against the whole society girl :cool: (sounds like wise word from an old man in a weird movie who never existed xD )
Original post by SassKing13
SassKing checking in.

Good choice :rofl:

I have two dilemmas myself.

1. I keep trying to reply to your quote in the music thread, but my phone keeps crashing.

2. My brother is playing terrible music. Send help.

It is a sad day... :tongue:

How are you? :smile:

SassKing!!! :jumphug: welcome to the coolest convo :tongue:

1) Haha don't worry about that :tongue:
2) how bad is the music? It depend if it is as bad as what my sister listens too (Chris Brown and what ever other chavvy stuff she likes)

A sad day indeed... is he not a Bunnyman then? :wink:

I am okay thank you :smile: How has SassKing been?

P.S what would you do about the party dilemma ^^^^^^^^^
Hahaha okay then :biggrin:
Hmm... that's a tough question... can I have a top 5? :tongue: I'd go; Late Bar, Careless Memories, Friends of Mine, Rio and My Own Way probably... Oww I don't know... Ive missed out Girls on Film and Night Boat now :rofl: Id probably say their first album :rofl: :wink:

Haha yes you are (which I'm pretty sure you may regret :tongue: )

Cool, I was planning on listening to one-which would you recommend as my first one? :biggrin: Haha fair enough

Haha we'll see... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
OMG same!!!! I only need to get a B in biology!! Right now I'm sat on a C so I'm doing something wrong-haha

Yeah it’s the diagram that confuses me the most!!! Labelling it is a nightmare!!!

Oh my gosh yeah!!!! Imagine applying for TSR, it’d go a bit like this:

‘I occasionally give great advice and every now and then I’m quite funny! My talents are sleeping for crazily long hours and i can unhook my bra with one hand (tbh it’s quite impressive) I have infinite knowledge about Supernatural and Superhero shows- Legends of tomorrow is just one example and...... PLEASE ACCEPT ME!!!!’:biggrin:
Haha i can’t handle too much chilli

Hahaha :biggrin: I promise you that you'll get there - I keep forgetting... are you A2 AS or GCSE? I can help if you are struggling with something if you would like :smile:
Ahahahahaha :rofl: Lol some great talent there :lol:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Haha yeah still early :lol: , but you have the power to decide your dinner time against the whole society girl :cool: (sounds like wise word from an old man in a weird movie who never existed xD )

Hahaha yes I do :tongue: Ahaha aww lol :lol:
Cool, I was planning on listening to one-which would you recommend as my first one? :biggrin: Haha fair enough

Haha we'll see... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends what music you like - go for something 'safe' like Girls on Film (some of their songs you may find a bit weird) :tongue:
It depends what music you like - go for something 'safe' like Girls on Film (some of their songs you may find a bit weird) :tongue:

Haha OK thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amellia will be back shortly - she is going for her shower :lol: :tongue:

Latest