The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1880
Hey, just thought i'd wish everyone who is getting results tomorrow all the luck in the world! You'll all do amazing :smile:
upturnedpalms
Yep, only ASs though. How about you?

A2's :frown: *breathes* Good luck, you too! And everyone else.

Thanks Emily! :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
A2's :frown: *breathes* Good luck, you too! And everyone else.

Thanks Emily! :hugs:

Yes, good luck to everyone.

Especially you A2ers. :hugs:
Reply 1883
*sneaks in and sits in a corner*

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been hiding sorry.

My head is noisy tonight but I forgot to take my tablet and now it's too late.
becki08
*sneaks in and sits in a corner*

Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been hiding sorry.

My head is noisy tonight but I forgot to take my tablet and now it's too late.

*waves*

Can you listen to music, watch a film, read, talk to someone? Or does it not help? :hugs:
im not waiting on A level results.
Im waiting for results on a course which i think is amazing!!
Hi Becki - i hope your okay :hugs: to all im sorry i hope i cant be more helpful today.
Reply 1887
:hugs: good luck fairy.

I'm listening to music at the moment and trying to distract myself online. I wish I'd remembered my tablet earlier. I'm actually going mad here. :frown:

How is everyone? I'm going to try and be around a bit more again. Sorry for not being. :hugs: for all xx
Reply 1888
All the best for tomorrow, guys :hugs:.

Try not to worry too much. x
Good luck to everyone - i have 2 weeks to wait yet.
After when i fail i have to decide what im going to do with my life.
I've got a feeling what i might want to do.
Reply 1890
:hugs: You'll be ok fairy. I'm sure you won't fail and if the worst comes to the worst there's other things you can do other than what I think you're thinking of :hugs:
Good luck guys, we're thinking of you all :hugs: keep strong!

yours, siti and david
I dont want to do anything else - ive always said if i cant do this then im going to just end everything. If i cant do what ive worked so hard for in life then theres no point in life.
I havent stopped crying since my exam two days ago now.
Reply 1893
fairy spangles
I dont want to do anything else - ive always said if i cant do this then im going to just end everything. If i cant do what ive worked so hard for in life then theres no point in life.
I havent stopped crying since my exam two days ago now.

:hugs: *cuddles and holds you tight*
so scared now. hate this feeling. results are going to be awful i know. life is going to go into a complete and utter mess again and i'll be back on the fluozetine. :frown:
thanks becki
I cant think about anything else - i think because i want it too badly and ive gt a feeling im not going to get it. The sad thing is i sacrificed everything - i have nothing left if this falls through.
*Sitara and David drop in, leave cuddles, biscuits, and much love for everyone*
ASTON!!!!! Still need to get my results, though... I need to venture out into the rain for that :frown:
raspberrybubbles
ASTON!!!!! Still need to get my results, though... I need to venture out into the rain for that :frown:

Congratulations my lovely! :hugs:
Reply 1899
I've got into Reading :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone getting results today x

Latest