The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Won my h2h comfortably...with second highest score of the whole teams, 1st highest last week
I'm 2nd place in my head to head atm. The guy at the top has won 7 of 7. I've won 5 drawn 2. :colonhash:
I have lost a few in the H2H only because whoever I compete against, does like the best in the league that week! Its crazy. I really want to catch up in that league though...
I think id be happy to finish top25 in the TSR league + 1st in my H2H league :p:
Matches coming up again..
Like a fool, i changed now thinking id forget by the weekend and then after ive changed 2 players (so -4 penalty already), read that Sagna is injured for the weekend. LOVELY :mad:
I made my 1 transfer on the Sunday night after the games. None of my players got injured on Internationals but one of them did score 4 goals :teeth:
lol :teeth:
I dislike the Pundit's advice. They're often not very helpful!
Reply 1888
Does anybody know if Zaki is injured?
Reply 1889
Shady05
Does anybody know if Zaki is injured?

Where'd you hear that?

Sagna hasn't showed up as injured on FPL.

Robson Souza has though as a doubt, but HELL NO am I falling for THAT **** again.
Reply 1890
Zaki should hopefully be fit for the game at the weekend.

But yeah he was injured recently.
Great.. Zaki & Robinho possibly out, would seriously fudge up this week. Unless Defoe scores 4 goals & Johnson assists all of them.

:teeth:
Reply 1892
.Andrew.
Great.. Zaki & Robinho possibly out, would seriously fudge up this week. Unless Defoe scores 4 goals & Johnson assists all of them.

:teeth:

Surely you'd rather Johnson score 4 :p:
Colesy
Surely you'd rather Johnson score 4 :p:

He isn't that unrealistic :wink:
I'd prefer Defoe to score 4.. Then he will climb to the top of the goal rankings & give me a mass of points. (unless another player bangs in aload of goals that is..)

And yeah, what The Sherminator said.. :p:
Reply 1895
.Andrew.
I'd prefer Defoe to score 4.. Then he will climb to the top of the goal rankings & give me a mass of points. (unless another player bangs in aload of goals that is..)

And yeah, what The Sherminator said.. :p:

But not only would Johnson get more points as he's a defender, less people have him in their team than Defoe so you'd beat more people :wink:.
Colesy
But not only would Johnson get more points as he's a defender, less people have him in their team than Defoe so you'd beat more people :wink:.

True say blud.
Reply 1897
jaydoh
True say blud.

:five:
I put Lampard as captain :angelblush:
Mmm ive decided to go with SWP, think he might be the most likely to get bonus points compared to others in my team.. everyone else is playing kinda difficult games.. i wouldnt expect too many points this week :frown:

Latest