Turn on thread page Beta

Official Big Brother 2008 (BB9) Thread... (Part 2)... watch

ReputationRep:
    i dont like her i hink there sould be a recout

ReputationRep:
    sERIOUSLY EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD, rACHEL HATERS OR LOVERS. PLEASE USE UR MEMORY TO GO BACK TO A FEW WEEKD BACK INOT THE BB HOUSE. WHAT THE HECK DID RACHEL DO. seriously what name one thing that she did that cuased entertainment she sat on the ********** fence. i can keep goin for ages but unfortunetly i wouldn't finish......bigup Maz.e

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you know it wasn't fixed..or Mikey would have won.

But what the ****ing hell man.

Rachel? ****ing boring ****.

Rex or Darnell should have won IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackVenom321)
    sERIOUSLY EVERYONE WHO READS THIS THREAD, rACHEL HATERS OR LOVERS. PLEASE USE UR MEMORY TO GO BACK TO A FEW WEEKD BACK INOT THE BB HOUSE. WHAT THE HECK DID RACHEL DO. seriously what name one thing that she did that cuased entertainment she sat on the ********** fence. i can keep goin for ages but unfortunetly i wouldn't finish......bigup Maz.e
    DITTO!

ReputationRep:
    I want to meet the producers, i will seriously shoot them, i have a pistol, a pelit gun and a sniper. dont worry how but if i see them i will personaly kill them(jus jokin not kill but bruze them...painfully)

ReputationRep:
    oh and yeh and did anyone watch bb big mouth. Everyone was so on rachels side...it filled me up with hate. comon man destroy her...

ReputationRep:
    you guys are horrible.
    she's got £100 , 000 , and she'll be laughing all the way to the bank!!!
    good for her!!!

(Original post by BlackVenom321)
    Thanks for the 'big up' yeah I totaly agree with you, O well I dont know if ill watch BB again.

ReputationRep:
    but....who cares if you don't watch big brother though? lmao.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know why I dedicate tie watching Big Brother. So many things are awful about it.But I just feel Im missing out on current things if I don't I am really considering not watching next years....:eek: Or at least not too much of it. mehhhhh I dunnnno(as If I dontwatch a lot of it it's not liek Im ever going to get the full story off BB's hour episode..too much ******** editing:mad:)

(Original post by SUPERB.)
    but....who cares if you don't watch big brother though? lmao.
    No one should care, I'm just saying I may watch it still thoe.

ReputationRep:
    i heard they are scrapping big bro next year...not surprising given this rubbish finale...i was out so i've only just found out lol - glad i didn't stay in and watch that ****e! where did rex come?

ReputationRep:
    ****!

In the best bits, Rachel was in one 5 second clip out of about 10 minutes. She's boring.

ReputationRep:
    My dad put a £150 bet on Mikey. It was money in the bank he thought!

ReputationRep:
    omg Did anyone watch BBBM. How awkward Nicole must have felt sitting next to Steph:eek: is quite funny tbh:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    lol this is all such a joke...i can't believe the majority have given rachel 100k tax free...i mean why on earth would people want to give money to a boring sod like her?

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping any of the other 4 would win over Rachel. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl, but she never deserved to win!

ReputationRep:
    Obviously people like her. I'm glad she won over Mikey - he just annoys the hell out of me.

Those of you pee'd off clearly didn't vote enough.

ReputationRep:
    How phuck did she win? I know it was a ****e year and most of the housemates had negatives but ffs she literally did bugger all. Cameron was boring but you could sort of see the appeal, Rachel was just a complete dullard. Not only that she was shown to be fake and a game player. She barely ever featured in the HLs. Guess thats what the show has come to, the producers cant be happy with the end result

ReputationRep:
    well put economist.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.