Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    Invincible is pretty good

Welcome btw... do you want to play fantasy football?
    Sure, why not.

ReputationRep:
    The Playmakers was awesome, shame they only made one season.

ReputationRep:
    the person who drafted tebow in my fantasy league dropped him just before its been announced he will be the broncos starter so im hoping my waiver request processes before anyone else tries to claim him! mwwhaha

on another note not fantasy related, how do people think tebow will perform as the starter? i think he will do well but not as well as the end of last year as this time people will scheme more for him
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I want to know who the Bears are going to sign.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Herzlich has signed with the giants, for those of you who dont remember he is the guy that was ACC defensive player of the year as a sophmore but then had bone cancer so was by passed in the draft, personally massively glad this guy is getting his chance to compete for a pro spot and hope people regret not drafting him as would be a great come back story

ReputationRep:
    why call it football when a more approbrate term would be handball?

or throw and run after a retarded rugby ball?

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if Asomugha went to the Packers. Woodson and Asomugha on the same team :sogood: Never going to happen though, his wage demands are ridiculous.

Happy for Herzlich though.

ReputationRep:
    Ok...so WOW to some of these cuts and trades! Boy I've missed football so much!

Barnett out in Green Bay, Palmer retires in Cincy (the Bengals are a mess), Broncos shopping Orton, Cowboys cut Leonard Davis, Ravens cut Heap, McGahee and Mason..gonna be a fun few weeks!

Areas of interest for anyone? I wanna see where Nnamdi and VY sign, amongst others

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on the Seahawks QB situation to play out. Just seen that Palmer's retired so who knows what's going to happen now.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brobro)
    why call it football when a more approbrate term would be handball?

or throw and run after a retarded rugby ball?
    Wow you're so intelligent and witty. :rolleyes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning on going to Bears/Buccaneers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Hell yeah! We should organise a meet for everyone who's going in this thread! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    i can't decide! i've been twice before and it's good fun but it's just SO expensive, especially compared to the US. i'm going to be living in washington for a year and top-price Seahawks tickets are 35 quid less than top-price wembley tickets..i might just save my money and watch more games in the states!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgegabriel)
    i can't decide! i've been twice before and it's good fun but it's just SO expensive, especially compared to the US. i'm going to be living in washington for a year and top-price Seahawks tickets are 35 quid less than top-price wembley tickets..i might just save my money and watch more games in the states!
    Me = Jealous.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Hell yeah! We should organise a meet for everyone who's going in this thread! :ahee:
    Tickets are pretty pricey :yes:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Alright for some

You a Hawks fan?

ReputationRep:
    top-price Seahawks tickets are 35 quid
    still the seahawks...

ReputationRep:
    Wow you're so intelligent and witty. :rolleyes:
    to judge my intelligence based on a meaningless post demonstrates a lack of yours. My wit however can be challenged
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brobro)
    to judge my intelligence based on a meaningless post demonstrates a lack of yours. My wit however can be challenged
    You've made 188 posts, any of which I can read with a quick search. The post wasn't meaningless. The irony being you do the exact same thing here. Yes, yes it can.

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mandrake45)
    Sure, why not.
    I've private mailed you the info I gave to everyone else.

If you don't know how to play, I can send you the info on that too. Just give me a shout

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.