University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

Maisie1234567
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't know if this helps anyone but my old landlords number is [personal details removed]. Cannot recommend them enough, they are called Sean and Kerry and they were so helpful - If we ever had a problem they sorted it straight away and didn't rinse out deposits!! The house was really nice too, clean and recently done up.
Vita Student
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey guys

Hope you're looking forward to coming to Liverpool in September!

If anybody is considering looking into moving into private accommodation, why not check out Vita Student Liverpool? We offer your own luxury studio apartment with all inclusive bills, breakfast, gym membership, weekly cleaning service and so much more, Not to mention your communal hub which is the heart of the buildings ... Our Crosshall development is brand new this year with a couple of studios left which looks incredible.

If you want to know anymore information, just pop us an email at [email protected] and one of our lovely lettings team will answer all of your questions for you! Or alternatively just pop your questions on the thread and i will happily answer them

Have a great day and good luck with your results!

Sophie
http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/
boods8897
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got an offer for Liverpool for 2016 entry - assuming I get the grades, when do I need to sort accommodation? Sorry if it's already been asked

Posted from TSR Mobile
maryamzahid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by boods8897)
I've got an offer for Liverpool for 2016 entry - assuming I get the grades, when do I need to sort accommodation? Sorry if it's already been asked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably next February, as that's when accommodation applications are open

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eltasker1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE IN AIGBURTH:
We are looking for a housemate to live with 4 girls and 2 boys. The house has 7 large double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room and a modern kitchen. The room is £90 a week all bills included (no cap), including a virgin media package and high speed broadband. Ampthill Road is well situated for the bus in to the city centre as well as being 0.5 miles away from a tesco metro. If you have any questions or would like to view the house please contact me!
dawood22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So I applied for crown place double, single and vine court single ( all ensuite) but I've been given a double ensuite at Philharmonic court which is a lot more expensive than both of these... It's supposed to be good and modern because its only just opening this year but is it going to be worth £150 per week?? And is it possible for me to still get into Crown place or Vine court??
caitlinlouise97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just wondering how many of you are out there
HassanD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I managed to get an ensuite in private halls since Liverpool offered me catered and shared toilets room all the way at Greenbank student village.
Unknown505
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HassanD)
I managed to get an ensuite in private halls since Liverpool offered me catered and shared toilets room all the way at Greenbank student village.
I'm going for private halls as well, which did you decide to go for?
youfounddee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Applied for halls,self catered at crown and Philhormonic but got offered cateres at geen bank so got a room at Capital Gate instead
tal_doherty
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got a studio flat with X1 lettings, quite close to the docks
Azurefeline
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So do they come into your room and inspect you or something? I'm perfectly fine with not having candles and fairy lights in my bedroom but I'm not OK with people snooping through my stuff every other day to check I'm not hoarding them or anything.....
amyperridge
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm in the railyard.
maryamzahid
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Azurefeline)
So do they come into your room and inspect you or something? I'm perfectly fine with not having candles and fairy lights in my bedroom but I'm not OK with people snooping through my stuff every other day to check I'm not hoarding them or anything.....
They send you an email when they're going to be conducting room inspections. It isn't as bad as you think it is don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Azurefeline
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by maryamzahid)
They send you an email when they're going to be conducting room inspections. It isn't as bad as you think it is don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, that's alright. As long as there's some warning. Is it true they do a fire drill every single week too?
maryamzahid
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Azurefeline)
Oh, that's alright. As long as there's some warning. Is it true they do a fire drill every single week too?
Nope, I stayed in both crown place and Carnatic and they rarely did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
skywalker12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone know if international students get different accommodation to uk students
Vita Student
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by skywalker12)
Anyone know if international students get different accommodation to uk students
Hey skywalker12

Have you applied for your accommodation yet? Our accommodation in Liverpool is very popular with both international students and UK students, a real healthy mix of both that make up a nice, friendly community.

Most accommodation tends to be a mixture of both

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/
SamMottram97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone know when we'll get details about our accommodation? I've got my offer for Greenbank, and I've paid the booking fee and done the induction, so now I really want to find out where I'll be and who I'll be with. How long are we likely to have to wait?
maryamzahid
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SamMottram97)
Does anyone know when we'll get details about our accommodation? I've got my offer for Greenbank, and I've paid the booking fee and done the induction, so now I really want to find out where I'll be and who I'll be with. How long are we likely to have to wait?
You'll get it nearer to the move in date, they're probably still processing all the information yet that's why

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (291)
37.55%
No - but I will (55)
7.1%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.13%

Watched Threads