:console: Sorry, maybe it's unrequited love? :sad:

Don't say that! We're meant to be.
Original post by ipoop
I'm being romantic CG :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No your not you have freaky Botox face so you're being creepy :mmm:

Original post by Malevolent
CG is my cocaine.

See cocaine is bad for you so that means I am bad for you so we are not 'meant to be'

Don't say that! We're meant to be.

Swwry :sad: Can't please everyone, maybe Converse just needs to find her feelings deep in her heart :yep: (that sounded soooo cheesy :lol:)
^is cheesy >_>

Hey what can i say I'm crazy in love :h:

This should be your anthem :moon:

>_>

<_<

Converse is gonna kill me :mmm:
Original post by Converse girl
No your not you have freaky Botox face so you're being creepy :mmm:

See cocaine is bad for you so that means I am bad for you so we are not 'meant to be'

Cocaine is good for you what you on about silly :h:

Original post by ranbow99
Swwry :sad: Can't please everyone, maybe Converse just needs to find her feelings deep in her heart :yep: (that sounded soooo cheesy :lol:)

She knows it i just don't know why she won't show it :frown:

Original post by The Epicurean
^is cheesy >_>

>_>

<_<

Thanks bro at least you can see how I feel man.
I really need to post more in here.
Original post by ranbow99

...:colonhash:

^is cheesy >_>

>_>

<_<

You think so

I think killing would be too nice of a word. Of how I am going to take your life *glaring at screen and is imagining different ways to kill you:h:*

Cocaine is good for you what you on about silly :h:

She knows it i just don't know why she won't show it :frown:

Thanks bro at least you can see how I feel man.

:facepalm:
...:colonhash:

You think so

I think killing would be too nice of a word. Of how I am going to take your life *glaring at screen and is imagining different ways to kill you:h:*

:facepalm:

Are you trying to hurt me CG? Can't you see what you mean to me!
I'm missing out on all the fun! :frown:

I should be back tomorrow - I hope!
Reply 1910
^has uncertainties

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1911
^wouldbang/10 :hubba:

So I'm at the petrol station, it's 11pm, and apparently Sainsbury call their Diesel 'City Diesel' - this has led to a comical moment at the till :rofl:

So this man - Asian, probably Pakistani - asks the cashier: "Why do they call it city diesel?" The cashier, bewildered and clueless replies: "I'm not quite sure..." That answer is followed by a question from the man paying for his fuel: "Will it work on the motorway then? I'm travelling up north tomorrow and I want to know if I will get in trouble or not" :rofl2: If I wasn't so close to the man I would have laughed my arse off :rofl:

At first I thought he was trolling but he persisted with that last bit so much that the cashier had to call his supervisor to answer the man's queries :mmm: :redface: I've had a great evening :ahee:

Anyway, Sainsbury call their Diesel "City Diesel" because it supposedly is purer than every other diesel available in the UK. Even though only BP supply to the whole of the UK so it's all the same :s-smilie:
Original post by ipoop
^wouldbang/10 :hubba:

So I'm at the petrol station, it's 11pm, and apparently Sainsbury call their Diesel 'City Diesel' - this has led to a comical moment at the till :rofl:

So this man - Asian, probably Pakistani - asks the cashier: "Why do they call it city diesel?" The cashier, bewildered and clueless replies: "I'm not quite sure..." That answer is followed by a question from the man paying for his fuel: "Will it work on the motorway then? I'm travelling up north tomorrow and I want to know if I will get in trouble or not" :rofl2: If I wasn't so close to the man I would have laughed my arse off :rofl:

At first I thought he was trolling but he persisted with that last bit so much that the cashier had to call his supervisor to answer the man's queries :mmm: :redface: I've had a great evening :ahee:

Anyway, Sainsbury call their Diesel "City Diesel" because it supposedly is purer than every other diesel available in the UK. Even though only BP supply to the whole of the UK so it's all the same :s-smilie:

^that explanation by Sainsbury's still doesn't make sense :erm: Even if their diesel is the purest in the UK, it has no relation to the word city :confused: The word city =/= pure :colonhash:

Also, you were up late poopster! >_<
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1913
^that explanation by Sainsbury's still doesn't make sense :erm: Even if their diesel is the purest in the UK, it has no relation to the word city :confused: The word city =/= pure :colonhash:

Also, you were up late poopster! >_<

The poopster is in a rut again :sigh: I'm sad but happy if that makes sense :holmes: - it makes sense in my head because I know what i'm talking about :holmes:- ... not for long though :ahee:

The city is pure though :pierre: Ambiantic, mystic, harsh, kind, eventful, dull the city is all :colonhash: London is anyway :pierre:
Are you trying to hurt me CG? Can't you see what you mean to me!

:puppyeyes: sowwy
:puppyeyes: sowwy

Don't worry just take me back CG :frown:
^is madly in love with someone who only loves goats :erm:
Original post by Stevo F
^is madly in love with someone who only loves goats :erm:

Oh unrequited love how you are the bane of my life :cry2:
Sup minions :bootyshake:

Missed a bit of action as I was on a business trip :u: yeah that's right, made you all feel little. :smug:

Stevo and CG? Don't know which one of you banged your head...
Original post by This Honest
Sup minions :bootyshake:

Missed a bit of action as I was on a business trip :u: yeah that's right, made you all feel little. :smug:

Stevo and CG? Don't know which one of you banged your head...

No Silly me and CG. Jeez read the rest of the thread fool :tongue:

Latest