The 13/14 NBA Season Thread Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jono404
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wizards/spurs is hectic. Put money on spurs when they went down to 5/1 I can barely watch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jono404)
Wizards/spurs is hectic. Put money on spurs when they went down to 5/1 I can barely watch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
john wall though
AstroMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone else watch Lakers-Cavs? We (Lakers) started out with 8 healthy players. Nick Young and Jordan Farmar got injured to reduce it to 6, then Kaman and Sacre fouled out. But that would've left us with 4 players so Sacre stayed in and anytime he committed another foul it was a technical foul. Steve Nash suited up when it happened
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
The Cavs are just terrible. There management is being exposed. Move them to seattle. Cleveland sport has no hope

Highlight factory yesterday between the clippers and the heat yesterday.

Griffin is so stupid sometimes. That wasn't an a foul on Oden. Should have been a foul on him. For some reason he insists on dunking everything smh
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
Too early PG, too early :laugh:
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pop so insubordinate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
brooklyn smh-
alexschmalex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Waaaaaaaait, since when is Shannon Brown on the Spurs??
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So lillard is going to be in all five all star events lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
TH3-FL45H
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Davis replacing kobe at the all star game

Posted from TSR Mobile
brighteyes1994
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Davis is an all star, so glad!!
MK27
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anthony Davis deserved it
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
AD YES
brent_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This means that Anthony Davis is part of the NBA elites(Magic, Shaq, Kyrie...etc) that have been an all-star at a young age. Is that right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
There are plenty who have made the all star at a young age tbh

Kurie doesnt deserve to be there. Should be john wall
brent_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nah I meant only few rookies and sophomores have made it to the NBA All star. Ain't the likes of Magic & Shaq one of the few players who managed to make it to the all star game and play as a starting 5? Man I can't wait til Davis grows up to be something of a championship-calibre PF/C like TD or KG.

Off topic: anyone here play basketball with KD 6's? Are they any good? They're pretty low cut on the ankles and I'm scared I might injure my ever-so-fragile ankles again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by brent_)
Nah I meant only few rookies and sophomores have made it to the NBA All star. Ain't the likes of Magic & Shaq one of the few players who managed to make it to the all star game and play as a starting 5? Man I can't wait til Davis grows up to be something of a championship-calibre PF/C like TD or KG.

Off topic: anyone here play basketball with KD 6's? Are they any good? They're pretty low cut on the ankles and I'm scared I might injure my ever-so-fragile ankles again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hakeem and Jordan did too

So did Wade and James. Griffin did it as well. I think Davis will be a defensive nightmare.

Nope never going to buy KD shoes. NEVER
Jingers
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Youtube "nightwing2303" for basketball shoe reviews.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
brent_
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by S-man10)
Hakeem and Jordan did too

So did Wade and James. Griffin did it as well. I think Davis will be a defensive nightmare.

Nope never going to buy KD shoes. NEVER
Is it because they're low-cut or you just don't like KD at all?

Yep, will check his youtube channel soon.

Anyway, what shoes do you lot use for basketball? I'm a Nike Hyperdunk guy ever since it came out in 2008. Although I was an avid adidas fan when T-Mac was a star. Just wondering.
S-man10
Report 4 years ago
Is it because they're low-cut or you just don't like KD at all?

Yep, will check his youtube channel soon.

Anyway, what shoes do you lot use for basketball? I'm a Nike Hyperdunk guy ever since it came out in 2008. Although I was an avid adidas fan when T-Mac was a star. Just wondering.
Because they are **** :mmm:

Lebrons and Jordans. Always worked
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1440)
79.65%
Leave (368)
20.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed