Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Watch if Arsenal win the FA Cup, some knobhead will say it's small cup. Like as if it is the UEFA Intertoto Cup .
    It's quite funny you say that...I was listening to a podcast, and there are actually some arsenal fans as well who are like well FA cup is a small trophy, arsenal should be winning the big things etc etc.

And i was like to myself...hold on...we've moved to a new stadium, managed to balance the books, and yet be in the top 4 EVERY YEAR!! I mean how many teams can do that?!
    Now we are out of that period, we need to go back to the basics, win this FA cup (so that the all the players have actaully won something), and then go on a nice streak winnning other trophies, and hey who knows, we might even be able to win Champs league in a few years time!

And the best thing is, all Arsenal really have to worry about atm, is to get in new players, keep hold of experienced, and existing players and with that win trophies!

I'm just looking, Liverpool are planning on building a new stadium...We'll see how they get on then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moey3)
    It's quite funny you say that...I was listening to a podcast, and there are actually some arsenal fans as well who are like well FA cup is a small trophy, arsenal should be winning the big things etc etc.

And i was like to myself...hold on...we've moved to a new stadium, managed to balance the books, and yet be in the top 4 EVERY YEAR!! I mean how many teams can do that?!
    Now we are out of that period, we need to go back to the basics, win this FA cup (so that the all the players have actaully won something), and then go on a nice streak winnning other trophies, and hey who knows, we might even be able to win Champs league in a few years time!

And the best thing is, all Arsenal really have to worry about atm, is to get in new players, keep hold of experienced, and existing players and with that win trophies!

I'm just looking, Liverpool are planning on building a new stadium...We'll see how they get on then?
    :toofunny:

That's a good one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moey3)

Liverpool are going to expand Anfield and increase capacity to around 58,000.

Won't be as expensive as building a new stadium and FSG have already said that the costs relating to expanding the stadium will not be linked to investment on the pitch.

The stadium expansion will effectively pay for itself.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moey3)
    One of the biggest and most marketable clubs in world football? I think they'll be alright somehow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Szcz need to stop been a **** and ignore those inferior lots from WHL. His post about Townsend was uncalled for.
    WHL? Also what have I missed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    WHL? Also what have I missed?
    White hart lane.

He posted this on his Facebook after Townsend injury was announced yesterday

Really feel for Andros Townsend.
    He was one of Englands best players in the qualifiers and deserved to go to Brazil. Get well well soon mate!
    Obvious a cheap for what townsend said about him taking selfies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    White hart lane.

He posted this on his Facebook after Townsend injury was announced yesterday

Obvious a cheap for what townsend said about him taking selfies.
    Ah right thnx.

ReputationRep:
    Guys will the Baggies players give us a guard of honour if the virtual trophy is confirmed if Everton lose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    By knobhead you mean Adrian Durham, you just know he is wet over the thought of us losing.
    He's such a ****, he does his 'Daily Arsenal' crap because he has nothing better to do. He's been coating us for years for not winning anything and now we have a chance to but had to cheek to say that winning the FA Cup wouldn't count because it's in his words "not a proper trophy" So even if we win the league, expect that **** to continue.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boateng)
    Yo dude....just seen in another thread, you go to St James school in Colindale....
    I was thinking of going there for 6th form.... may I ask whats the school and teachers like?

Its always good to get personal opinions than just by going on the school website and reading all the info.
    PM me next time haha.

Generally the school is really good and it has a absolutely fantastic GCSE and A level success rate but Pm instead with your questions, cos this isn't really the best thread to discuss this

(Original post by Kruz)
    We could be in the relegation area and we'll still finish above Spurs :lol:.
    LOOOOOL.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Alan Smith doesn't like us at all does he? Well, it seems like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Alan Smith doesn't like us at all does he? Well, it seems like that.
    what has he said?

ReputationRep:
    Cup final two Saturdays away , feels like forever man I just want to get it over and done with :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Surprising...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    :toofunny:

That's a good one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Liverpool are going to expand Anfield and increase capacity to around 58,000.

Won't be as expensive as building a new stadium and FSG have already said that the costs relating to expanding the stadium will not be linked to investment on the pitch.

The stadium expansion will effectively pay for itself.
    Ah right..read it wrong..i thought they were like moving to a new one!

But still, I think there might be a little stall, true maybe not as big as building a whole new stadium.

ReputationRep:

Bobby Pires

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    Griezmann will become a better player than Pires if I'm being honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Griezmann will become a better player than Pires if I'm being honest.
    Pires is the best winger ever to play for Arsenal, and definately in the top 3 wingers to ever grace the Premier League. At his peak, 02-06, he was untouchable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Pires is the best winger ever to play for Arsenal, and definately in the top 3 wingers to ever grace the Premier League. At his peak, 02-06, he was untouchable.
    Maybe so, but I have very high hopes for Griezmann. At age 23 and putting similar stats to Bale at Madrid goalscoring wise.

Who would you say are the other two top wingers? Giggs and Ronaldo I assume?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.