Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pluswhite)
    I am also doing my maths gcse so it won't be a while till I know if I am in! It's so stressful all these interviews and assignments lol
    can't wait for this year to be done!
    My friends are doing that, is it Augist your finding out to?

I know, roll on June! I can't remember a day I haven't looked at a computer since we started.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex_Bootneck)
    My friends are doing that, is it Augist your finding out to?

I know, roll on June! I can't remember a day I haven't looked at a computer since we started.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I will find out August 21st or some time around then. What date does brookes start their course?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I will find out August 21st or some time around then. What date does brookes start their course?
    It's the end of September , I'm not really sure the exact date though. Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ex_Bootneck)
    It's the end of September , I'm not really sure the exact date though. Sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries. Good luck with the course and hopefully see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    No worries. Good luck with the course and hopefully see you in September!
    Yep , hopefully by then we will be all relaxed and forgotten about Access. Look after yourself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know how many places are on the adult nursing course at Bedfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im starting midwifery at Huddersfield in September and moving into halls. me and someone else are looking into sharing a flat at the casting with other student midwives/nurses after a lot of people have said that its a lot easier than staying with people on 'normal' courses. let me know if you are interested in staying with us xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone had an interview for CCCU For children nursing already? If so how was it? Im so scared and nervous for it! can you please tell me what the day consists off and what they literacy and numeracy test is like.

Also is anyone going Tuesday??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have interview for adult nursing in Anglia ruskin (Cambridge) on 11th March 2015?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prims)
    Anyone have interview for adult nursing in Anglia ruskin (Cambridge) on 11th March 2015?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do! It's my birthday that date too so hope it brings me luck haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied at bucks Uni ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadija_begum)
    Anyone applied at bucks Uni ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Bournemouth for children's nursing or got on on Thursday (5th March)?

ReputationRep:
    What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Child Nursing, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_flower3)
    Child Nursing, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Adult nursing, have you had your interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadija_begum)
    Adult nursing, have you had your interview yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine was in November. Seems like ages since then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone heard from BCU for Child Nursing yet for offers or rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Maturehealth;54039827]Hi has anyone heard from BCU for Child Nursing yet for offers or rejections?

Nope nothing yet, when did you interview? I interviewed on the 10th Feb. The suspense is killing me! Did they tell you when we would hear?!!!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SunnySally;54040165]
    (Original post by Maturehealth)
    Hi has anyone heard from BCU for Child Nursing yet for offers or rejections?

Nope nothing yet, when did you interview? I interviewed on the 10th Feb. The suspense is killing me! Did they tell you when we would hear?!!!!
    I interviewed on Jan 16th! I was told on the day end of feb, but I have seen some people mention end of march, so I am unsure x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.