The Uni Study Thread Mark IV Watch

Psyc_Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
First exam on Monday, but really struggling to revise with no access to past papers because it's mcq

Posted from TSR Mobile
arguendo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
6 days before first (and worst) exam was really not an ideal time to get food poisoning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
MathsNerd1
  • Study Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why does British Gas have to be such a joke! Two weeks before my exams start and I have no motivation whatsoever!
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
first exam done, second on tomorrow, then i can breathe for a day or two till Tuesday! then a week to learn 2 modules and a week after to learn genetics
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MathsNerd1)
Why does British Gas have to be such a joke!
Tell me about it. They said I owe them £240 for my electric bill, then now it's £240 for my gas. I've used nowhere near that amount! Every week they ring me saying they've sorted it, every week it's another huge bill! :mad:
LeaX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just got an email that my course transfer has been sucessful and i have a place in biology in september!!!! although this means i have even less motivation to revise lol
rayquaza17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LeaX)
just got an email that my course transfer has been sucessful and i have a place in biology in september!!!! although this means i have even less motivation to revise lol
Yay, well done!!
Psyc_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LeaX)
Yay congrats! Don't give up now you're nearly at the end! Do you need to get a certain grade to start in September? If so, definitely don't give up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tilly87
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone here in final year?
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Had a nightmare dissertation presentation thing today. Thankfully not marked, but I didn't realise how underprepared I was or exactly how unoriginal my idea was until I had to tell everyone. Time to change it and hope option b works.
arguendo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
Had a nightmare dissertation presentation thing today. Thankfully not marked, but I didn't realise how underprepared I was or exactly how unoriginal my idea was until I had to tell everyone. Time to change it and hope option b works.
Had a similar realisation today, but about PhD proposals. Gaaah I don't know how to be original!

Posted from TSR Mobile
LeaX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rayquaza17)
Yay, well done!!
thank you!

(Original post by Psyc_Girl)
Yay congrats! Don't give up now you're nearly at the end! Do you need to get a certain grade to start in September? If so, definitely don't give up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks and nope it's unconditional
Cov Uni
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LeaX)
We all feel like that at some point! If you need some motivation to study have a read of our handy tips to help you revise efficiently and enjoyably!

- Find your zone and never leave it again (apart from for food and stuff). Whether you work best on your Grandma’s sofa or at your own tidy desk; get comfortable and focus on what you’re trying to complete.

- Swerve the temptation to give into stimulants. They won't help and in the long run you'll spend a fortune.

For more simple tips like these head over to our student blog UnCOVered to find out more: http://blogs.coventry.ac.uk/uncovere...talking-to-me/

^James
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by arguendo)
Had a similar realisation today, but about PhD proposals. Gaaah I don't know how to be original!

Posted from TSR Mobile
its really hard, either you find there isn't enough information to be able to write at all or its done to death
emmnemm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How's everyone's revising going?
lilGem
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
2 exams down 4 to go! next one Tuesday
emmnemm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Same here!! 2 exams down! 2 more to to go for me though Next one tomorrow...
Psyc_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by emmnemm)
Same here!! 2 exams down! 2 more to to go for me though Next one tomorrow...
Exam on a Saturday?! Thats horrible!!!
Psyc_Girl
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Covered the material for my exam so many times for Monday and re-did my class tests, now sitting here not knowing how else to revise..
lilGem
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Psyc_Girl)
Covered the material for my exam so many times for Monday and re-did my class tests, now sitting here not knowing how else to revise..
any past papers available? writing out essay answers?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads