Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thought this was appropriate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otZKdoHs06g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    The dog stared at you??
    Yh and it came up to me and started speaking extremely bluntly to me. I was like fam, ur a dog brav dont chat to me like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phatlittlelemon)
    Yo! Which state you from buddy?
    I'm from QLD woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    The dog stared at you??
    lool, im jokin, it was the interviewer i was talking about... leaning over table etc. And whats so bad about a dog staring at u anyways..........?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geodawson)
    I'm from QLD woo!
    Suddenly all the Australians emerge...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    they just killed me in there, like one would lean over the table and stare at me in the eyes and just be extremely blunt if i got something slightly wrong. and i made aloottt of stupid mistakes... horrible...

How did u find urs?
    dunno really how mine went, will have to find out on saturday. best of luck to you

ReputationRep:
    bl

ReputationRep:
    I can advise that no email notifications will be sent out until Monday 12 January 2015.

Thats what St. Johns replied.
    Though this is only for international applicants.

ReputationRep:
    I can advise that no email notifications will be sent out until Monday 12 January 2015.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicshelper)

So do you know if they send e-mails to all international applicants or only those who specifically asked for it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

Tks. I've added to my original post
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post52776255

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    dunno really how mine went, will have to find out on saturday. best of luck to you
    hmmm, i see. hopefully on saturday.

do note everyone, eventhough its first class royal mail there is a 7% chance it wont come tomoro and it will come on monday... so dont be surprised if ur part of that 7%.

U too!!

ReputationRep:

Cool story bro.

ReputationRep:

Does this mean that international applicants will automatically receive an e-mail on Monday, or do we have to request if we want one, starting from then ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icamui1)
    Does this mean that international applicants will automatically receive an e-mail on Monday, or do we have to request if we want one, starting from then ?
    Requesting one makes you seem too keen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindajohnson)
    This might be true, but coming from a country where the post is really slow it would mean waiting for another week or even more in some cases. Moreover, the decisions have already been made, so if e-mails are not autmatically sent then requesting one is completely understandble and won't affect the status of your application in any way. Or at least this is how I see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icamui1)
    This might be true, but coming from a country where the post is really slow it would mean waiting for another week or even more in some cases. Moreover, the decisions have already been made, so if e-mails are not autmatically sent then requesting one is completely understandble and won't affect the status of your application in any way. Or at least this is how I see it
    You are seeing it wrong "icamui1".

ReputationRep:
    Gah! No match for the musical

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well you are going to be keen over a cambridge decision? wouldnt you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are seeing it wrong "icamui1".
    Someone is a bit butthurt

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.