Wow I missed the brief release of application data :frown:
Original post by Elcor
Wow I missed the brief release of application data :frown:

Ikr. Gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been waiting months for this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by omar4
Lol thanks for the reply. Im doing aerospace engineering but have a 2:1.
i'll just stick to imperial, warwick etc.

Maybe also ask the guys on this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2829973
Original post by physicsmaths
Wanted to check maths offers ...

I must have broke it...
Original post by jneill
I must have broke it...

How much were offers up by?
Since STEP offers have increased in Imperial and Cambridge as you say. Either the Papers are going to be disgusting ir the boundaries will be. Or both :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOADS of Imperial offer holders have STEP. Will they affect the boundaries alot. We shall see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
How much were offers up by?
Since STEP offers have increased in Imperial and Cambridge as you say. Either the Papers are going to be disgusting ir the boundaries will be. Or both :frown:

Christ's Engineering had doubled its 2015 offers compared with 2014. They also had STEP requirement in 2013 & 2014 but didn't increase the number of offers that much and ended up with fewer acceptances than 2012. So it looks like they've increased offers to get a similar number of engineers as they had back in 2012.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Goods
All first year accommodation is allocated after results day ( or at least at my college ) and you only get a choice of price bracket on results day you will probably know your college and so there's nothing to worry about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thank you for clearing that up. :smile:
Original post by jneill
That's odd - was just looking again and all the 2015 offer data has mysteriously disappeared...

Maybe this is a bit desperate, but you didn't happen to see the Christ's Philosophy data, did you?
Original post by tomfailinghelp
Maybe this is a bit desperate, but you didn't happen to see the Christ's Philosophy data, did you?

Philosophically yes. But actually no.

:wink:
Trinity
Natural Science
:biggrin:
I hope the data comes back on today
Do I or don't I book a ticket at the Cambridge open day? I haven't been to one before, and I think it would be useful to see the Engineering Department (plus I'd love an excuse to go to Cambridge again).

It says "exclusively for undergraduate applicants", and you have to give a bunch of your details, which has put me off. It's quite awkward.
Original post by Elcor
Do I or don't I book a ticket at the Cambridge open day? I haven't been to one before, and I think it would be useful to see the Engineering Department (plus I'd love an excuse to go to Cambridge again).

It says "exclusively for undergraduate applicants", and you have to give a bunch of your details, which has put me off. It's quite awkward.

Do it!! Was considering the same today lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cerlohee
Do it!! Was considering the same today lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm thinking about it too! Is there no way to just pop in and visit, no booking, like most other university open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mini-Me
I'm thinking about it too! Is there no way to just pop in and visit, no booking, like most other university open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You probably have to give your name at the entrance to your department and they'll tick you off, so yeah you should register if you're going.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was considering that as well! I went to an open day but was planning to apply for English at the time so haven't really seen my department. My college is quite small though so I'm a bit reluctant to take up a place, plus it would be awkward seeing my interviewers again...
Original post by draculina
I was considering that as well! I went to an open day but was planning to apply for English at the time so haven't really seen my department. My college is quite small though so I'm a bit reluctant to take up a place, plus it would be awkward seeing my interviewers again...

Yeah right haha

I'd only go to the department one where you can blend in :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elcor
You probably have to give your name at the entrance to your department and they'll tick you off, so yeah you should register if you're going.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mini-Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one asked me for my name last year, even after I had booked! You don't have to book college tours or talks, just the day so you could really just pop in... Might as well just book though, I'm sure it serves them some purpose!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending