Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bored, still good)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGoldenBean)
    I am feeling rather good today! Thanks dear! Feel like everything is working out swimmingly at the moment! And having my favourite food for lunch: 7 bean chilli! Yummingtons! How bout you pet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    loving the term yummingtons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    loving the term yummingtons
    Thanks lovely! I fashioned the term myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good just ate little and now will relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGoldenBean)
    Thanks lovely! I fashioned the term myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i suspected you had done, brilliant word

ReputationRep:
    That's what all my mates are saying.... think she's a keeper, if not for rather selfish reasons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunnyland)
    confused and helpless over mock exams
    My exact feelings.

ReputationRep:
    why does it need to be awkward when you don't know the guy, tell him how you feel and if he is annoyed you have the fact that you never lead him on as it was him asking your friend about you to back up your position.
    He seems like a nice guy so hopefully it wont be awkward fingers crossed, I have, its a get toknow each other first agreement , thats true, he instigated it after my friend started it all so yeah your right .My friend and her bf swear blind there is romance in the air he just shouted it down the phone :facepalm:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    He seems like a nice guy so hopefully it wont be awkward fingers crossed, I have, its a get toknow each other first agreement , thats true, he instigated it after my friend started it all so yeah your right .My friend and her bf swear blind there is romance in the air he just shouted it down the phone :facepalm:.
    sounds like this is a better position then before , maybe it will develop and you both like each other but that is yet to be seen. hopefully your friend and her bf realize that

ReputationRep:
    sounds like this is a better position then before , maybe it will develop and you both like each other but that is yet to be seen. hopefully your friend and her bf realize that
    It does dont it lol, doubt it will develop like how the 3 of them want, friendship is all I am after, I like his personality and outlook on certain things. They both want to play cupid, I aint playing ball lmao it wont be seen as it wont be taking place lol, dont do cast offs even if they are as nice as this guy. Can you tell I am stubborn?

ReputationRep:
    Irritated by lots of stupidity going on at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Stressed. Although it's nothing new. However, the stress levels are always fluctuating... I'm not sure what the optimum level should be... :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Crappy (as in slightly ill) and lonely :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Crappy (as in slightly ill) and lonely :/
    :hugs: Get well soon hun
    As for lonely, that sucks D: *offers 1000 hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Still hungover from last night and now regretting the fact I have not done anything productive today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    :hugs: Get well soon hun
    As for lonely, that sucks D: *offers 1000 hugs*

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed that I'm forced to view TSR through my puny phone screen because my laptop charger is broken first world problems..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Ill :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Tired but happy and slightly sad lool

:star:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Annoyed that I'm forced to view TSR through my puny phone screen because my laptop charger is broken first world problems..
    My thoughts are with you in this tragic time O' whimsical one

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.