Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieOH)
    Which did you apply to? And what course?
    I can't remember as I wasn't too fussed (other than not that college) but MMath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jill800)
    Me too! But I applied for it at the start of November it's agonising - which college did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    St Chad's, I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthamuir)
    Hi! I have an unconditional offer for Politics, and have just been allocated to St Cuthbert's Society, having applied to Hatfield. I'm really pleased. Anyone else for Cuth's?
    Hey, would you mind me asking what grades you got at AS and what you're predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viscratama)
    Has anyone got an offer from archaeology BA? It seems to me like they are probably one of the departments with some of the lowest amount of applicants, so im pretty nervous. I know im likely overreacting since i only applied about 5 weeks ago...

Hi applied to the same course as you and haven't yet had a reply either so your not alone at least 😂😂 but the wait is agonising ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isabel_B)
    St Chad's, I think
    I applied at Hatfield, I liked the sound of them too, good luck with the rest of the waiting game 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workerb33)
    Got an offer 2 days ago to study English Lit! Totally thrilled. I'm a mature student (will be 22 when I start this October) - I applied to Durham when I was still in sixth form and was turned down, so it feels amazing to finally get in!
    Congrats to the other offer holders!
    Ah congrats!!! :') I'm doing English Lit as well and will be 20 when I start do you know your college yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mld120)
    Ah congrats!!! :' I'm doing English Lit as well and will be 20 when I start do you know your college yet?
    Cool congrats to you too! Not officially but when I try to book onto the post-offer visit day page, it says I will be visiting Grey - so I'm assuming for now I've been placed in Grey! Totally fine with that, I'm just pleased to get a place. Do you know your college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workerb33)
    Cool congrats to you too! Not officially but when I try to book onto the post-offer visit day page, it says I will be visiting Grey - so I'm assuming for now I've been placed in Grey! Totally fine with that, I'm just pleased to get a place. Do you know your college?
    Just wondering, you mentioned earlier you're a mature applicant! I am, too! I was wondering what you applied with? A Levels, Access, etc? And what offer they made to you? x

ReputationRep:
    Oh awesome! I'm at Trevelyan/Trevs! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637253983165983/ You can find other people doing English/going to Grey's on here!

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for BA Geography (MArts) at Castle! Anyone else doing Geography or going to Castle?
    I'm on a gap year at the moment - is anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an unconditional offer for Politics, and have just been allocated to St Cuthbert's Society, having applied to Hatfield. I'm really pleased. Anyone else for Cuth's?
    Hey! I've just been allocated to Cuth's with an unconditional to do Anthropology BA. My college choice was totally random, I actually haven't visited yet! Did you visit Cuth's beforehand?? I really want to know more about it

melissafrat I'm a gap year student too

ReputationRep:
    I hope you don't mind me asking, but what subjects did you take for AS and what grades with you get? also what are you predicted? I have applied Durham to do politics and just wanted an idea of what they are looking for

ReputationRep:
    Got allocated Trevelayan which was not my choice of college but will take it. Any other future Trevs out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparster)
    Got allocated Trevelayan which was not my choice of college but will take it. Any other future Trevs out there?
    Same here - wasn't first choice, but everyone I've met so far is lovely! Join our new freshers group on Facebook: Trevelyan College Freshers 2016! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melissafrat)
    Unconditional offer for BA Geography (MArts) at Castle! Anyone else doing Geography or going to Castle?
    I'm on a gap year at the moment - is anyone else?
    I am doing BA Geography Cya there!

ReputationRep:
    Just been allocated Stephenson for A&F, anyone else been allocated here or knows anything about the college? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Just had my offer for Law
    I'm so happy I honestly don't care which college I get into!

ReputationRep:
    I got into university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pollysel97)
    Hey! I've just been allocated to Cuth's with an unconditional to do Anthropology BA. My college choice was totally random, I actually haven't visited yet! Did you visit Cuth's beforehand?? I really want to know more about it

melissafrat I'm a gap year student too

We're gonna be spending lots of time together, also doing Anthropology in Cuth's

ReputationRep:
    Anyone St Mary's?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.