Original post by mathsmo19
Was the area under the graph 226?

Yeah I got that a lot of people did too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PeachPlum
omg yhh :O yay.

which question was that??
Just patiently waiting for arsey for the model answers.. 😂
I was busting for the loo from about 20 minutes in so that really wasn't a pleasant experience. The paper itself was okay though, I'd say average to sub-average in terms of difficulty.
Original post by studentwiz
Wow Lool what was the common ratio and the value of a I couldn't work that out for the life of me

Posted from TSR Mobile

A was 18, and r was 8/9 I think :3
Ah thanks :biggrin:! Do you remember what you got for the perimeter and area of the cutting tool shape thing?

P= 40.9?
A= 96.7?

I got something like that
Original post by littup96
I got that and my friends did as well! :smile: pretty happy with that paper, it was a resit for me so fingers crossed I've done okay!

I got a 194, 32 from 0 to 4 plus 162 from 4 to 9, how did you get 224?
Answers I can remember
A = 18
R = 8/9

N = 28

Cost was like 520 ish
Easiest exam ever? We'll probably need 70+ for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
id have to see the paper again but i think i did log2/175 divided by log6/7? it was -2/175 so i reversed the equality. dont quote my numbers apart from n=28 because ive already forgotten most of the paper
Original post by Bloom77
What did everyone get for the last questio

What was the cost of the cylinder?

Posted from TSR Mobile

483 or 484 pounds
For the question where you had to express cosx in terms of k, did you get 4cos^2x-cosx-k=0?
Really easy for me. Jus scared that I will make stupid mistakes with calculation like I did in C1.
What is the perimeter and area of the circle question?
Ah thanks :biggrin:! Do you remember what you got for the perimeter and area of the cutting tool shape thing?

P= 40.9?
A= 96.7?

yep i got that too, the radians one?
Original post by sj97
was an okay paper! What did very one get for the trigonometry question, the first bit? Everyone in my class was saying they got tan pi over 9 but i got a cos value? I just squared the entire equations then used the sin^2x +cos^2x=1 rule to find a value for cos x.

omg i did that too i thought i was the only one
wow that ppr was.....more difficult than the rest of c2 pprs....much more difficult than c1 tho
Original post by IvoryToast
Easiest exam ever? We'll probably need 70+ for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get for the intergration area curve Q?
Original post by target21859
For the question where you had to express cosx in terms of k, did you get 4cos^2x-cosx-k=0?

yeah but i left it equal to k instead of = to zero
:cry2:
Really easy paper, I think I only slipped up on the Cos in terms of k question. What did everyone get for that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending