Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    May I ask when you applied to LSE?
    I applied on the 13th of January :/
    My application was ready at the end of December but my referee didn't send his reference until the 13th so I had to wait for him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisheak)
    I applied on the 13th of January :/
    My application was ready at the end of December but my referee didn't send his reference until the 13th so I had to wait for him!
    You have a great Lnat score and I would be very surprised if you didn't get an offer from KCL. Good luck!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MobiDo)
    SAME!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bijoux1801)
    Hey. I got 21 and have an offer from Bristol
    Well done! Really want that to be me but I got 19 - think it could be too low?!
    What were your predictions and did u submit your AS? If so do you mind me asking.
    Thank u!

ReputationRep:
    You have a great Lnat score and I would be very surprised if you didn't get an offer from KCL. Good luck!!!
    thank you! good luck to you too! The main problem are my previous grades actually. I did absolutely awful but I'm trying to stay hopeful! which unis are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Scored 32 on the LNAT, with offers from Bristol, Birmingham (unconditional), Warwick, Exeter and Southampton!

ReputationRep:
    thank you! good luck to you too! The main problem are my previous grades actually. I did absolutely awful but I'm trying to stay hopeful! which unis are you applying to?
    It's my son. LSE, Bristol(offer) Nottingham(offer),Glasgow(offer) and a rejection from UCL with an Lnat of 31. Applied to LSE mid October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    Well done! Really want that to be me but I got 19 - think it could be too low?!
    What were your predictions and did u submit your AS? If so do you mind me asking.
    Thank u!
    Hmm I really dont know. I think it may depend on how far off you are from the average or something.
    I was predicted A A*A. My AS grades were very basic lol. Got ABBC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitchriding)
    31 on LNAT, AAAB at AS, waiting on King's, Durham & LSE (I know they don't use the LNAT), what are my chances lol
    31 is a great score so if the rest of your application is strong I'm sure you'll get offers

(I got 25/42 in my LNAT and have an offer from Durham so I bet you'll get one from them too )

ReputationRep:
    I got 36 in the LNAT and have received offers from LSE, Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. 8A* 2A (GCSE), AAAB (AS) and 3A* predictions. Disappointed to have been rejected from Corpus Christi Oxford after interview, but arguably LSE gives it a run for their money!

ReputationRep:
    It's my son. LSE, Bristol(offer) Nottingham(offer),Glasgow(offer) and a rejection from UCL with an Lnat of 31. Applied to LSE mid October.
    oh wow 31 is brilliant! He seems like a genius and those offers are great! Good luck to him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will9898)
    Hi, I got as AABB (v. High bs, like one off an a, still not over it 😂) and predicted A*AA lnat 29
    I'm the same - apart from AAA predictions instead. Concerned that's why I still don't have an offer!
    Are you retaking one of the Bs?

ReputationRep:
    oh wow 31 is brilliant! He seems like a genius and those offers are great! Good luck to him!
    31 is not much higher than 28 so I'll be hoping you get that offer from KCL.

ReputationRep:
    I got 33 on the LNAT and still have no offer from Durham or UCL, got rejected by Oxford and LAW and an offer from York.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    Has KCL offered a place or rejected anyone yet?
    I Received a conditional offer from KCL and my LNAT score was 35 - but I'm an international student and they're reasoning was for my overall grade average to go up to 90.

if that helps any?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H14Cole)
    I got 36 in the LNAT and have received offers from LSE, Durham, Nottingham and Bristol. 8A* 2A (GCSE), AAAB (AS) and 3A* predictions. Disappointed to have been rejected from Corpus Christi Oxford after interview, but arguably LSE gives it a run for their money!
    I'm still waiting on LSE but i received offers from UCL, Notts, and KCL and I got rejected from Downing Cambridge Post-Interview (Oh well). I got a 35 LNAT score so hopefully I can get into LSE as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaeb)
    I'm the same - apart from AAA predictions instead. Concerned that's why I still don't have an offer!
    Are you retaking one of the Bs?
    No, I'm not retaking, my history teacher mentioned in my reference about how close to the a I was, and I felt I'd rather put more effort into just the a2 exams. In hindsight I should've remarked but I've had offers from Bristol, Glasgow, Nottingham and Exeter, just waiting for Durham. You'll be fine for Bristol, when did you apply? I sat my lnat early December

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anuta)
    Did anyone who applied in January get a law offer by now?
    Yeah I got an offer from warwick today and I sent my application off on the 11th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Favz98)
    Yeah I got an offer from warwick today and I sent my application off on the 11th
    I applied in October and am yet to hear from Warwic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bijoux1801)
    Hmm I really dont know. I think it may depend on how far off you are from the average or something.
    I was predicted A A*A. My AS grades were very basic lol. Got ABBC
    I got the same AS grades lol and the same predictions. So I guess we will see! I was 4 off hmm so worried. Thanks for ur reply!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.