Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you think it will be for a B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anmol_.)
    I hope it is many people are saying it will go to 100-105
    It could but I don't think so. Many people found it easy while a lot of people found it hard. I think it'll be about 96 for a B, 132 for an A and 168 for an A*. At least, I hope it'll be like that😂

ReputationRep:
    I predict 102ish for a B. Fairly easy exam overall. Perhaps 134-136 for an A.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me?!?!?!?

For the last question I got 80.3 but everyone is debating whether it is 80.1 or 80.4 eeekkk

I used the exact values as well and at the end I got 80.33something

So I rounded it to 80.3 degrees

Will I get 6 marks?

ReputationRep:
    Hell yeah I got the triangle questions right I think but the metal bar one wrong and the petrol one Thanks for doing this mark scheme, I'm happy now I thought 30.1 for the angle was wrong for sure in the exam!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any foundation answers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failureofaperson)
    Hey so it looks like I got around 132/135 in both papers, what grade am I looking at? I'm hoping for an A because my mums been pressuring me but I'm not sure because everyone is saying that they found it easy so I'm not sure how high the grade boundaries will be.. Any ideas?
    Same here I think we'll get an A even if the grade boundary for this one is high they can only go up by a mark of two. And the non calculator should be a low boundary anyway

ReputationRep:
    it was 30.1 degress not 80.1

ReputationRep:
    Say I got around 80 on both papers (160/200) do you think that would just scrape an A* ???? .. I know it was like 155/200 last year for an A* but the boundaries are likely to rise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovedMasterMike)
    Look let's settle this probability on stem leaf diagram question. IS IT 9/20 OR 0.45?
    Both, they are equal to each other. 9/20 is 0.45 as a fraction... Almost certain both will be a mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failureofaperson)
    It could but I don't think so. Many people found it easy while a lot of people found it hard. I think it'll be about 96 for a B, 132 for an A and 168 for an A*. At least, I hope it'll be like that😂

That may not be likely, that's a pretty big jump from 1 grade to another. It normally takes around 7/9 marks to move from 1 grade to another.

ReputationRep:
    How many marks do you think we would need for an a*?

ReputationRep:
    How many marks do you think we would need for an a* overall?

ReputationRep:
    would 160 be enough for an A*?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson6588)
    How many marks do you think we would need for an a* overall?
    168 ish

ReputationRep:
    For question 3, I PUT x=37/4 INSTEAD OF 9.25. Will I still get all the marks???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maniac.Droid)

That may not be likely, that's a pretty big jump from 1 grade to another. It normally takes around 7/9 marks to move from 1 grade to another.
    so what do you reckon it'll be? the total mark for A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MovedMasterMike)
    For question 3, I PUT x=37/4 INSTEAD OF 9.25. Will I still get all the marks???
    yes you will dw

ReputationRep:
    What was question 9 about again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QAG)
    Anyone got the foundation paper mark scheme? I and everyone else doing foundation would highly appreciate it. Cheers
    Me to anyone found this yet?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.