Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
    But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
    Thank you God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
    But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
    Thank you God.
    You've posted this exact comment twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So, when do the lorries start gathering the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians in mass return to their own countries....?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :happy2:
    :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    So, when do the lorries start gathering the Polish, Romanians, Bulgarians in mass return to their own countries....?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right now if Farage could have his way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You've posted this exact comment twice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's that happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    Right now if Farage could have his way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    The same people who said how the country would fall apart if we didn't join the Euro? The same people who didn't predict the 2008 financial crisis?, yes, great experts.
    I love how you have the cheek to ignore the opinion (ironic) and wisdom of so many people in favour of your own or Bojo. It's good thing you aren't in any leadership position, ironically you would probably run it like a dictatorship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    Oh, you mean the NHS that would be completely unable to function if not for migrant workers from EU states?
    Without access to those workers, the NHS would have trained our own people. Besides, you can take migrants that are beneficial for the country and leave out those who are not, like most nations in the world do, simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proximo)
    I love how you have the cheek to ignore the opinion (ironic) and wisdom of so many people in favour of your own or Bojo. It's good thing you aren't in any leadership position, ironically you would probably run it like a dictatorship

If I was in a leadership position, this whole issue would never have happened.

ReputationRep:
    Without access to those workers, the NHS would have trained our own people. Besides, you can take migrants that are beneficial for the country and leave out those who are not, like most nations in the world do, simple.
    Training people is a lot more expensive than having them come pretrained from another place.

The UK will not get to choose which immigrants come here, any trade agreement with the EU will include freedom of movement.

ReputationRep:
    If only 2 million remain voters had got off their fat arses to vote, we'd have won :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just seeing Farage celebrate makes me nauseous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proximo)
    There's no need to argue anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)
    Training people is a lot more expensive than having them come pretrained from another place.

The UK will not get to choose which immigrants come here, any trade agreement with the EU will include freedom of movement.
    Doesn't matter, a country should train its own.

"The UK will not get to choose which immigrants come here, any trade agreement with the EU will include freedom of movement"

Nonsense, basically every country in the world trades with the EU without freedom of movement. Only the simplistic left would think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    If only 2 million remain voters had got off their fat arses to vote, we'd have won :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fat ass Remainers who didn't bother right :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    At the end of the day, whilst I'm not particularly happy with the result, well done Brexiters.

It does go to show though that no matter how powerful a campaign is, it is the will of the people which is supreme (and that pollsters need to get their ****ing **** together :lol:)
    You must be smiling from ear to ear, lets be honest. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ha knew my Jewish gold would come in handy

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter, a country should train its own.

"The UK will not get to choose which immigrants come here, any trade agreement with the EU will include freedom of movement"

Nonsense, basically every country in the world trades with the EU without freedom of movement. Only the simplistic left would think so.
    So where is the desire from so "our" people to train to be nurses and HCAs? The NHS even pays for university tuition but there are simply not enough people that want the job.

Have you heard of this little place called Norway? There is a different case for countries which border EU member states.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    You must be smiling from ear to ear, lets be honest. :rolleyes:
    Ngl I am :lol:

For now
    But as I said, short term gain, long term pain :facepalm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.