TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Colesy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Was forced to make a last minute transfer -4 .

Sagna out for Agger.

Ronaldo as Captain.

Reina
Brown - Agger - Bosingwa - Evra
Ronaldo (C) - SWP - Arteta - Denilson
Cole - Robinho

Bench - Schwarzer/Marney - Zaki - Barnett
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I transfered Defoe out for Berbatov, and Ronaldo is my captain. I was thinking of transfering Denilson out for Ireland but I didn't want to get points deducted as I need them! :p:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol ive taken so many -4 deductions
But thats usually because I want to drop a defender/midfield/striker for someone in a different position, so usually need a new one of that position + the one i wanted in the 2nd position :p:
The Sherminator
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't see my team because of the updates taking place; I guess I missed out on changing my team then
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
Lol ive taken so many -4 deductions
But thats usually because I want to drop a defender/midfield/striker for someone in a different position, so usually need a new one of that position + the one i wanted in the 2nd position :p:
It'll bring you down big time by the end of the season trust me.

I did it loads last season and thought.. It's only 4 points, but it really adds up .
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh i know, but I cant help it, I like to fiddle with my team :p:
40 + 38 + 28 + 58 + 40 + 44 + 69 = 317 but im on 309... So I guess ive done it twice and used my wild card already :p: Couldve been 10 places higher without losing those 8 points :eek:
Hmm.. maybe I should stop doing that...
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Petr Cech didn't start, presume he is injured :s: Cmon Schwarzer, prove your worth :teeth: Home to Sunderland, there is every chance lol.

My H2H opponent made 6 transfers costing him 20 points :laugh: funny thing is, he kept in Ashley Cole and Zaki, neither will play today lol. He has Ronaldo and Rooney (c), as I have, so he needs his smaller players to make up a 20 point deficit which will never happen as they are pretty poor. Expecting a good 30+ point win this week :cool:
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Petr Cech didn't start, presume he is injured :s: Cmon Schwarzer, prove your worth :teeth: Home to Sunderland, there is every chance lol.

My H2H opponent made 6 transfers costing him 20 points :laugh: funny thing is, he kept in Ashley Cole and Zaki, neither will play today lol. He has Ronaldo and Rooney (c), as I have, so he needs his smaller players to make up a 20 point deficit which will never happen as they are pretty poor. Expecting a good 30+ point win this week :cool:
Zaki won't play today?
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Isnt Zaki injured? he's meant to be a doubt anyway..?
Ronaldo, I wish my H2H were that strange
I'd like to think I can win mine..
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Zaki is a major doubt according to Brucie. Tear in him hamstring right at the start of the International window.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh right. On SSN about an hour ago they said Zaki said he's okay to play and that Heskey is injured. Something like that.
v1oXx-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Cole isn't playing, Cech isn't playing, Zaki won't play apparently, good start to the game week this is. Subs better do something :p:
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why are any of you relying on Zaki to score against Liverpool at home anyway? They are really solid at home.
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Kalou seems to be the player that everyone wanted, already on 16 points, will probably hit 19 with bonuses but only 0.3% of teams have him selected :p:
(I dont have him btw)
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmm since when was Cech injured.
My reserve keeper is the Boro keeper :teeth:
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rofl:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Hmm since when was Cech injured.
My reserve keeper is the Boro keeper :teeth:
:rofl:

As for Zaki (who starts), he has more chance of getting points than people's subs, I'd bet. Who knows though.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Zaki has had that dodgy hamstring for ages, but they've been playin him thru the pain.
Zerforax
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My H2H could have up to 3 players getting no points I think
He's got a lot of players who arent playing, and 2 of his subs are injured too.. So only one should come into play i think.
The Sherminator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
My H2H could have up to 3 players getting no points I think
He's got a lot of players who arent playing, and 2 of his subs are injured too.. So only one should come into play i think.
You should be happy :p: . I have a very dodgy team for next week actually. I will hardly make any points.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.52%
No - but I will (61)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (382)
47.45%

Watched Threads