Turn on thread page Beta

Official Big Brother 2008 (BB9) Thread... (Part 2)... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyrj)
    Obviously people like her. I'm glad she won over Mikey - he just annoys the hell out of me.

Those of you pee'd off clearly didn't vote enough.
    Heh, far from 'vote enough', I'd hope most people here are intelligent enough to note vote at all! :p:

Bit of a nonchalant response from moi. Wanted Rex to win but not really bothered.

ReputationRep:
    That is true. Voting for anything is to place your admiration in them, BB contestants are undeniably fame hungry attention seekers lacking in any talent whatsoever therefore each time you vote for one of them a little part of you dies. Then if you spend your money on voting...well, there is no hope for you. Go outside, get a girlfriend, find some meaning in your life and spend money on that.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, for those of you wondering what the crowd were chanting in Rex's interview, I watched it back and worked out that they weren't shouting "Dump her", they were chanting "Vegas". Anyone notice how his expression completely changed and his lip twitched?

ReputationRep:
    I for one am delighted Rachel won. Good to see that nice girls don't always finish last.

ReputationRep:
    I agree that it shows nice girls don't always finish last.

I was so shocked when Rachel's name was called out as the winner. I was convinced that Mikey would win it. I think that Rachel standing up to Rex has won her the final few votes, along with her being completely sweet and genuine. I'm really happy that she's won. Out of all the BB winners, she deserves it the most.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe Rachel won! She was lovely but imo the worst winner ever. It should have been Mikey over her. Lisa was the best in the house and then Sara. This is the first year that it has went a completly different way to how I expected lol.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the first bit this morning, as i missed it yesterday..
    Rex was so funny he should have won..
    Ah well.

ReputationRep:
    i can't believe it's over :cry:

ReputationRep:
    rachel looked so shocked that her name was called.. but im glad her and mikey where the last 2...i did want sara to win but she has already won 25 g's

ReputationRep:
    well thats it..whens this thread getting closed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epitomessence)
    I for one am delighted Rachel won. Good to see that nice girls don't always finish last.
    maybe you should consider this

nice girls shouldn't come last
    but boring people shouldn't come first?

ReputationRep:
    Weird ending but I won't base the whole series on the finale.
    I enjoyed the series overall, and it's the first one I've watched most of the way through

See you all next year!

ReputationRep:
    I'm half-shocked she won...I thought it would be a Rex and Rachel final, with her winning it, but when Mikey was in the top 2 I thought maybe the bookies were right and was convinced he would win, so it shocked me when Rachel was announced.

She's a nice person and everything, but extremely annoying and childish. She acts like a 5 year old most of the time with her screaming about chickpeas and grapes. It's a shame someone like Sara didn't win, as she managed to be nice without being boring and sitting on the fence all the time. She reminded me of Kate Lawler slightly in that she was the kind of person both girls and guys could get on with, and she was quite normal with a good sense of humour. I was rooting for Rex to win but there are too many people who don't get his sense of humour. Rex should have won, with Sara second and Mikey third.

Darnell went up in my estimations as he's realized he has some major issues and needs to sort them out before he can expect people to like him.

BBMM was ridiculous, with Davina putting Rachel on the spot about giving money to the other housemates. Good on Rex for shaking his head as if to say to Rachel that she shouldn't share.

ReputationRep:
    im surprised i did watch it the whole way through coz it was super long this year!

ReputationRep:
    Last night was crazy..loved it

ReputationRep:
    Is BBBM repeated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ferret123)
    Is BBBM repeated?
    noopppeeeee
    Sometimes its on you-tube tho.

ReputationRep:
    Yep it's on Youtube already.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I didn't find her boring. I found her geniunely nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jigglypuff)
    Yep it's on Youtube already.
    have you got the link to it..
    i can't find it..

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.