The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dr.Hox
Its not. But remember, all you need is one. I got one offer from Nottingham last year and had I been even half decent at coursework, I would be a medical student right now.

So jus hold out for that one. I wish you luck.

Thank you, and good luck to you too! :woo:
Iscariot
4 rejections? :frown: Where did you apply?

no! just UCL rejected me.
ADREAM
I know I hate this new format. The rep given table extends to only three rows. :frown:

I cant tell when someone is quoting me, thus, my delay in replying you. :rolleyes:

UCL is giving out a wave of rejections this week. With this TSR, its so hard to keep track of whos getting offers and whos hearing news.
Reply 1903
SilentGirl
I cant tell when someone is quoting me, thus, my delay in replying you. :rolleyes:

UCL is giving out a wave of rejections this week. With this TSR, its so hard to keep track of whos getting offers and whos hearing news.

I knoooo :frown: !!

Lots and lots of people in my school were rejected from UCL today :frown:
ADREAM

Just Medicine applicants?
Reply 1905
OriginofSymmetry
Just Medicine applicants?

Yep, all Med applicants. :s-smilie:

Ahhh, well
ADREAM
Yep, all Med applicants. :s-smilie:

Ahhh, well

I am the only one in my year applying for Medicine...

Although there are six in the year below who will end up applying this year. I've thought about it, and I would only want to ever be treated by one, maybe 2.
Reply 1907
OriginofSymmetry
I am the only one in my year applying for Medicine...

Although there are six in the year below who will end up applying this year. I've thought about it, and I would only want to ever be treated by one, maybe 2.

At my school, we literally have almost half the year planning to do medicine! :eek:

To be frank, I would only want to ever be treated by none of them whatsoever. Hardly any of them actually want to do medicine anyway. :s-smilie: I blame their parents.
Rejected from Newcastle today. I am really worried that universities haven't read my reference as I have extenuating circumstances for my GCSE grades and that this is the basis for my rejection. I'm going to email them for feedback today.
ADREAM
I knoooo :frown: !!

Really?

I should be expecting mine soon then.:frown:
Reply 1910
Medicine Man
Really?

:ditto:

=[[

edit: but that means if we survive friday, it's still good news! :smile:
Guys (and girls), please don't think that way otherwise I'll jump on the bandwagon too.

I did that with King's and guess what I saw on Track the very next day? Yeah, I'm not going to put myself through that again and you shouldn't either. The bottom line is we're still in with a chance so let's hope.
Reply 1912
Medicine Man
Really?

Yep, really really. I'd say about 10-15 rejections today? And most of them were perfect candidates, at least on paper! :s-smilie:

Ah, well - I guess for you and Hyeree, no news definitely is good news! Though isn't Friday usually the infamous offers/rejections day? I received most of mine on a Friday at least!
!MEna, you're right.

No point stressing now! Mechanics 2 is hard enough; can't get distracted! :p:
ADREAM
Yep, really really. I'd say about 10-15 rejections today? And most of them were perfect candidates, at least on paper! :s-smilie:

Ah, well - I guess for you and Hyeree, no news definitely is good news! Though isn't Friday usually the infamous offers/rejections day? I received most of mine on a Friday at least!

So i guess friday is D-DAY!!
:eek2:
Reply 1915
!MEna
Guys (and girls), please don't think that way otherwise I'll jump on the bandwagon too.

I did that with King's and guess what I saw on Track the very next day? Yeah, I'm not going to put myself through that again and you shouldn't either. The bottom line is we're still in with a chance so let's hope.

naww ok.
let's think the mena way.
we will ALL get interviews for UCL.
SO let's just keep on being patient and wait for the ******* awesome news :biggrin:
following this thread in spirit and now i'm part of it....rejected from imperial GEP today...next up bristol...
Reply 1917
Hyeree
naww ok.
let's think the mena way.
we will ALL get interviews for UCL.
SO let's just keep on being patient and wait for the ******* awesome news :biggrin:

Haha. I think its best just to remain neutral. Extreme emotions are always likely to end up in dissapointment! :s-smilie:
Reply 1918
ADREAM
Haha. I think its best just to remain neutral. Extreme emotions are always likely to end up in dissapointment! :s-smilie:

yeah i know =/

*sigh*
waiting is not fun.
nor is macbeth for that matter . . .
Reply 1919
Hyeree
yeah i know =/

*sigh*
waiting is not fun.
nor is macbeth for that matter . . .

Macbeth? Not fun?????

*shock! gasp! horror!*