Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I know. For most of that climb including the end bit they don't even have a safety harness attached to anything!!
    And the toolbox just hanging down from them, swinging in the wind, must make it even more difficult! I guess it's a job that requires a lot of confidence, and when you're doing it for a living you get used to it and it feels no more dangerous than driving for a living.

Edit: And to keep on the current gaming related topic, I vote Uncharted. Admittedly I haven't played Infamous, but Uncharted is a brilliant game!

ReputationRep:
    When's the GT5 demo coming out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrick89)
    When's the GT5 demo coming out?
    Wasn't that GT5:P? Which was out a couple of years ago...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    and i still havent played either :teehee:
    And you've played Cod4 either! :zomg:

Infamous and Uncharted are both amazing games...although I can't be evil in Infamous for some reason.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    I think the only bad thing about Uncharted is the character control system, it's bloody weird if you've played like MW2 or BC2 etc - it can take a while to get used too.
    I didn't find it hard to get to grips with at all tbh...it's quite easy.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    And you've played Cod4 either! :zomg:

Infamous and Uncharted are both amazing games...although I can't be evil in Infamous for some reason.

I didn't find it hard to get to grips with at all tbh...it's quite easy.
    I don't eve have inFamous because of the same reason, don't want to leave half the trophies incomplete. :sigh:

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't eve have inFamous because of the same reason, don't want to leave half the trophies incomplete. :sigh:

We're the good guys! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know who Royal Flush903 is? Can't spot them in the username list...

ReputationRep:

I think you might break out into a cold sweat if you see how incomplete my trophy list is!

ReputationRep:

Thats why I don't have infamous either :getmecoat: Didn't particularly like the demo either mind.

9 Days til FIFA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Thats why I don't have infamous either :getmecoat: Didn't particularly like the demo either mind.

9 Days til FIFA!
    I wasn't too impressed with the demo but the game is awesome.

I forgot it was a PS3 exclusive for ages...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    I think you might break out into a cold sweat if you see how incomplete my trophy list is!
    :eek3: :woo:

--------------------------

Exclusive Content For PlayStation Plus Members
    ‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update (22nd September 2010)

ReputationRep:
    x
    2nd nuke :five:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't too impressed with the demo but the game is awesome.

I forgot it was a PS3 exclusive for ages...
    Aye, a few of my mates said it was pretty good but I just didn't fancy picking it up after the disappointing demo. Mighty try it some day.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PSMove Starter Pack for £39.99, worth it? I almost spent £34 on some lounging pants today, so I see it more as only spending £5, rather than £40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    PSMove Starter Pack for £39.99, worth it? I almost spent £34 on some lounging pants today, so I see it more as only spending £5, rather than £40.
    If you're prepared to shell out a bit more for games and maybe stretch to the navi controller then yeah it is.

ReputationRep:
    F1 2010 Society thread is up if anyone is interested.

ReputationRep:
    If you're prepared to shell out a bit more for games and maybe stretch to the navi controller then yeah it is.
    Whats the point / purpose of that other controller :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    LBP Create trophy! :king1: Not so hard after all :p:

ReputationRep:
    Whats the point / purpose of that other controller :holmes:
    It's basically the left part of the DS3 controller so it's used for movement and stuff like that, some games make use of it, others don't...like for RE5 you need it to actually move the characters, for RUSE it's for moving around the map and so on.

Btw I went off cos I was fed up with the team that we had on MW2...it's just organised chaos and we still somehow ended up winning.

ReputationRep:
    and i still havent played either :teehee:
    :zomg: I should neg you for that :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.