Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I feel like we're misleading the new people by currently having more than 2 posts per hour.
    Hey it used to be like this. Back in the golden age.

Plus I am currently avoiding work

ReputationRep:
    I feel like we're misleading the new people by currently having more than 2 posts per hour.
    Usually a dead thread?

ReputationRep:
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Those kind of profiles aren't normally from guys looking for a relationship though, and when they're just looking for casual things I can see the logic behind being as specific as possible. I don't think those kind of profiles are short on success, really. You don't have to be racist to have a 'type'.
    Hey, nah I definitely don't think it's racist to have a 'type.' And I'm not suggesting that if you only like white guys that you shouldn't say that because of political correctness.

"Looking for 18-25 masculine vers white guy" - I think it's totally fine to say that if that is your type! And it doesn't make you a racist. But going out of your way to say "No blacks asians fatties or femmes" I think shows that the person possibly has at the least hang ups about stereotypes. And I also object to the often offensive terminology used

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigDirty)
    Usually a dead thread?
    No, it's one of the busiest societies on the board, tbh. We get quiet spells like any other thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.O.V.E.)
    Hey, nah I definitely don't think it's racist to have a 'type.' And I'm not suggesting that if you only like white guys that you shouldn't say that because of political correctness.

"Looking for 18-25 masculine vers white guy" - I think it's totally fine to say that if that is your type! And it doesn't make you a racist. But going out of your way to say "No blacks asians fatties or femmes" I think shows that the person possibly has at the least hang ups about stereotypes. And I also object to the often offensive terminology used
    They may have tried that at first. But if they have had 100s try anyway because, 'I'm different' they may have got fed up. No fatties is probably going to be far better at deterring the gravitationally challenged than saying you prefer fit people is. However odious it makes you sound.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I SO do.
    Why do you have micropore though?
    In general? Thought it was one of those things everyone had in their cupboard, like paracetamol and sunscreen.
    Right now, it's keeping the sore spot where half my thumbnail used to be away from the stuffed jacket potatoes I'm making.

:rofl:

I if I become crazy old man I would SO have birds not cats. Probably peacocks because it will drive my neighbours insane and thus I will still get human contact from their weekly pleads for me to get rid of the lawn destroying hideously loud monstrosities :moon:
    (when you are going crazy planning is important )
    Offtopic: A peacock once ate the chocolatey end of my Cornetto out of my hand when I was about 5. I've never forgiven them for that. Even peacocks know the best bit of a Cornetto is the end. Thieving *******s.

I want owls. Also a German Shepherd. Though I do worry it'll eat me when I die.

ReputationRep:
    Only boys allowed eh...? Hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    ?
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)

Offtopic: A peacock once ate the chocolatey end of my Cornetto out of my hand when I was about 5. I've never forgiven them for that. Even peacocks know the best bit of a Cornetto is the end. Thieving *******s.

Owls are a good shout. I could get a hawk...it can repeatedly eat next doors bunny in future crazy crazy lemon land

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I if I become crazy old man I would SO have birds not cats. Probably peacocks because it will drive my neighbours insane and thus I will still get human contact from their weekly pleads for me to get rid of the lawn destroying hideously loud monstrosities :moon:
    (when you are going crazy planning is important )
    You say you're going to have peacocks, but in my head I see you as a 70 year old retired Cornish GP with a mid-morning Martini and a load of these tending your back garden:

Yes, I said tending your back garden.

ReputationRep:
    :curious: eh?

ReputationRep:
    ?

bgt init brah

ReputationRep:
    On the subject of birds, dis made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    ...deterring the gravitationally challenged...
    Tee-hee

ReputationRep:
    Owls are a good shout. I could get a hawk...it can repeatedly eat next doors bunny in future crazy crazy lemon land
    Repeatedly eat the bunny? Is this bunny named Prometheus?

ReputationRep:
    bgt init brah
    *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    You say you're going to have peacocks, but in my head I see you as a 70 year old retired Cornish GP with a mid-morning Martini and a load of these tending your back garden:

Yes, I said tending your back garden.
    Ok....I think unlikely...he doesn't look like he has any idea what a vegetable patch requires

bgt init brah
    Yes but where is that being referenced from?

ReputationRep:
    In general? Thought it was one of those things everyone had in their cupboard, like paracetamol and sunscreen.
    Right now, it's keeping the sore spot where half my thumbnail used to be away from the stuffed jacket potatoes I'm making.

A monkey jumped on my mum's arm once and snatched her ice cream away. It was so scary and we were all screaming.

And me and my friends ALWAYS say that our fear is becoming one of those old ladies that dies alone in the house and gets eaten by their terrier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    Tee-hee
    I am glad someone appreciated it

Repeatedly eat the bunny? Is this bunny named Prometheus?
    No it is a six year old girl who's parents don't want to know what death is yet bunny.

Ok maybe this is getting a little TOO detailed...

ReputationRep:
    i don't think I can keep up with this thread...

Grindr --> Peacocks in less steps that it should take.

Very amusing though, so I am sure I will spend many an hour avoiding uni work on here...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.