Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Probably been mentioned but Arsenal are one of the worst clubs in regard to booing players.

Walcott being booed last year for example

Ramsey regularly getting booed.

etc.
    And Wenger getting booed during the game against United last season. :sigh:

(Original post by Musester)
    Lol pathetic begging guys. The sense of entitlement amongst Arsenal fans.
    Complaining about getting negged almost always gets you negged further tbh (i.e. not just in this thread). :fyi: Have a bit of pos. :yy:

(Original post by manchesterunited15)
    You have to play Wigan while they're still on a high from winning the Cup, Spurs play mid table Stoke with nothing to play for. Expecting Spurs to win, you to draw at best. Then you both play teams fighting relegation on the last day but I think you'll both win, leaving Spurs 4th
    The Cup win will be a psychological factor, sure, but if we manage to get our game on I think we can overwhelm them quite easily due to stamina levels. One thing we can really do is wear a team down (see our game against Stoke at the Britannia this season), and I think Wigan's depleted energy levels might counteract the structural edge Martinez gives them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    And Wenger getting booed during the game against United last season. :sigh:
    Wenger doesnt gety booed, ever. Plenty of geezers shouting random critiques along the lines of ''where's my money gone then?'' but definitely no jeering. Tbh the pro-Wenger crowd, me included, will shut down any serious negativity very quickly.

Last season people were booing a decision, and it was ridiculous.

(Original post by Zürich)
    Where were you sitting? Wenger doesnt gety booed, ever. Plenty of geezers shouting random critiques along the lines of ''where's my money gone then?'' but definitely no jeering.
    Ah yes, he got chanted at ('You don't know what you're doing'), not booed. He got the same thing against Villa this year, if I remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Ah yes, he got chanted at ('You don't know what you're doing'), not booed. He got the same thing against Villa this year, if I remember correctly.
    minority sections of the Emirates can carry a lot of noise, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Booing happens a lot at ashburton tbh. Always a minority of fans though. Always hear abuse towards Gervinho, Ramsey and Walcott especially

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Zürich)
    minority sections of the Emirates can carry a lot of noise, unfortunately.
    Oh definitely, I didn't mean to suggest the majority of our fans turn against the team at every opportunity. Though it does seem to me to be a slowly growing section in recent times. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Get in Stoke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    Get in Stoke.
    Hopefully it doesn't turn out like the aston villa game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Hopefully it doesn't turn out like the aston villa game!
    Knowing our luck it'll be like the 95th min and bale or sigurdson will score the winner

ReputationRep:
    Don't get too excited guys... remember yesterday with Aston villa leading against chelsea then bottling it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)
    Don't get too excited guys... remember yesterday with Aston villa leading against chelsea then bottling it
    :yep:

It's equal

ReputationRep:
    Spoke too soon...

Don't know if any of you guys are watching the Championship Play-off game between Watford and Leicester, but Almunia is evidently now a Watford legend. :p: Made a brilliant double-save on a 96th-minute penalty and it got booted out, and Watford scored the winner on the same counter-attack!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    Spoke too soon...
    Or rather you...Stoke...too soon...

I'll get my coat..

ReputationRep:
    Adams has been sent off for stoke

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Charlie Adam red...

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it means Stoke just sit back and settle for the point.

ReputationRep:
    What did Adam do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    What did Adam do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2 yellows, one for running into Vertonghen, one for taking out Vertonghen. Poor Vertonghen...

ReputationRep:
    lol. Wow.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.