Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fi.E)
    I applied for Stats with finance in mid November and am now nearly 4 weeks into the 8 week email. How is your application going? Really don't think I will get an offer though LSE is my first choice, but I don't do further maths so my chances are slim.. My predictions are A*A*A and got AAAA in AS.
    No you will be fine, not doing fm is perfectly fine, your grades are basically perfect and your 2 grades higher than the requirements.
    Mine are only A*A*AC so I'm guaranteed rejections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazza ma razza)
    Nice! I have offers from Bath, Warwick. I applied to UCL and Nottingham for economics as well; got offer of AABB from Nottingham. So waiting on LSE and UCL...
    Ahhh!I applied to UCL for econ and LSE, Bath, Warwick,Lancaster for AF.I have got offers from UCL,Bath and Lancaster.

ReputationRep:
    Is it worth emailing LSE to see whats happening with my application? (its been 9 days since the 8 week period ended and I havent received anything - not even the christmas email)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwl97)
    Is it worth emailing LSE to see whats happening with my application? (its been 9 days since the 8 week period ended and I havent received anything - not even the christmas email)
    No. They won't have forgotten about you. We all need to chill out, plenty of people didn't get the extra emails and still got offers! It'll just piss them off if you email them in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwl97)
    Do. Not. Do. This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imwtn)
    Ahhh!I applied to UCL for econ and LSE, Bath, Warwick,Lancaster for AF.I have got offers from UCL,Bath and Lancaster.
    I'm an Econ app, UCL was great when I visited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    Tell me about it :/ Apparently I'll receive a decision by Jan 23. I guess I can last one more month
    Including the extra 2 weeks for Christmas holidays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lildchic)
    I just got this for econ history
    Me too.. When did you apply for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lildchic)
    I just got this for econ history
    What...Econ History is a Bsc. Dunno, maybe they were confused. Just add two weeks to your estimated 8 week timeframe. (I'm an econ history offer holder, they told me 8 weeks for a decision.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gavgav123)
    Including the extra 2 weeks for Christmas holidays?
    Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imwtn)
    Sick! What grades / subjects? Also, what are you going to firm insure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normandi)
    May I ask what your predicted grade is? And are you an international applicant?
    oh no it wasn't me personally, some guy on twitter posted an Instagram picture of his offer, but yeh, he was an international applicant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwl97)
    how are e&eh applicants doing
    Still haven't heard anything on my 9th week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gcseboy1997)
    Still haven't heard anything on my 9th week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As an extra 2 weeks. And don't bother counting until after the Christmas break

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas and good luck everybody! May we all meet in October! :santa3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    I like this. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    merry christmas everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    Merry Xmas!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any international students applying to LSE/UCL in Management/Economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Ahh this is an awesome thought :] Merry Christmas all!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.