Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    For econ? How was it anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes.Told me he ruined some part!He had to solve some questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Yes.Told me he ruined some part!He had to solve some questions!
    I'm concerned about the maths bit of my interview. I don't know if I should gear revision towards calculus or statistics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flather)
    Durham, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Leicester
    What are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    I'm concerned about the maths bit of my interview. I don't know if I should gear revision towards calculus or statistics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why not do both?You'll do well mate
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArseneWenger)
    Hello, I got an offer from UCL straight economics, but I new regret having applied to Bath and Warwick (I got offers from them asking me for the same grades as UCL), and think I should have applied to both the UCL straight Econ and the one year abroad.

Do you guys think I can email UCL, explaining my situation, and asking them to also consider me for the one year abroad program, or something like that ?

Thanks!
    Congrats on your offer! Just wondering what are your stats? I've applied for both at UCL.

ReputationRep:
    Why not do both?You'll do well mate
    Good luck
    Well since my interview is on Tuesday I'm trying to prioritise, thanks tho!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doublecc123)
    What are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
    AAA

ReputationRep:
    AAA
    Wow you are really brave enough to apply to Durham(despite them wanting A*AA).Hope you get the offer

ReputationRep:
    Wow you are really brave enough to apply to Durham(despite them wanting A*AA).Hope you get the offer
    It was my absolute favorite, probably could have got an A* predict in maths but I don't expect to get it. Probably would take an apprenticeship at KPMG above an offer from Durham anyway.

If I get rejected and get A*AA I can always use adjustment to try and get in or somewhere like Warwick. I got 4A at AS as well so i figured I am entitled to apply.

Just going to see what happens with Durham, KPMG and my A levels over the next few months. If I could apply again I would not choose the same 5 unis but I still would have Durham. Not a lot I can do now but work hard.

ReputationRep:
    It was my absolute favorite, probably could have got an A* predict in maths but I don't expect to get it. Probably would take an apprenticeship at KPMG above an offer from Durham anyway.

If I get rejected and get A*AA I can always use adjustment to try and get in or somewhere like Warwick. I got 4A at AS as well so i figured I am entitled to apply.

Just going to see what happens with Durham, KPMG and my A levels over the next few months. If I could apply again I would not choose the same 5 unis but I still would have Durham. Not a lot I can do now but work hard.
    Good luck.
    You can do it!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.getting-in.com/list-of-un...in-adjustment/

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any offers from where I've applied : Warwick, QMUL, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester

If you what grades did they offer you?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Nottingham
    A*AA

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.97)
    Has anyone received any offers from where I've applied : Warwick, QMUL, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester

Yes Nottingham offered me A*AA or an alternative offer of A*ABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.97)

I have offers from Nottingham (A*AA) and Leeds (AAA)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cacking it for my interview on monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maple321)
    Hi, I was wondering about the offers.
    If i got an offer from bristol for bsc economics and finance for aaa
    Is it possible to get accepted with a*ab instead?

Thankyou!
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    My ability to read economics articles is slowly grinding to a halt this evening. So tired. Anyone read this weeks economist already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't been able to read any economists since last year and I've put it on my PS which is going to be great if they bring it up in my interview on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    cacking it for my interview on monday
    Where's the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBrowning)
    Where's the interview?
    jesus

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.