ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porridge510)
    Thank you :hugs:
    you're welcome (: how're you feeling now? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellokittymad)
    you're welcome (: how're you feeling now? xx

To be honest, very paranoid.
    I keep thinking people are against me, or secretly don't like me. It's stupid. My boyfriend keeps reassuring me, saying they don't and they love me. But its hard for me to believe at the current time. My head hurts thinking about it all. Stupid brain.

How are you hun?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, very paranoid.
    I keep thinking people are against me, or secretly don't like me. It's stupid. My boyfriend keeps reassuring me, saying they don't and they love me. But its hard for me to believe at the current time. My head hurts thinking about it all. Stupid brain.

How are you hun?
    I understand :grouphugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm scared, theirs lots of noise going round in my head, I can't text or ring anyone because they don't understand and I'm scared and anxious

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm scared, theirs lots of noise going round in my head, I can't text or ring anyone because they don't understand and I'm scared and anxious

:hugs: Would you like to talk about it? Sorry if i'm not much help. But I can relate to feeling scared and anxious.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Would you like to talk about it? Sorry if i'm not much help. But I can relate to feeling scared and anxious.
    I'm not very good with words ): but I wouldn't mind talking about it if that's okay? xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm not very good with words ): but I wouldn't mind talking about it if that's okay? xxx

Of course, feel free to pm me or we can talk here. Its up to you. x

ReputationRep:
    Of course, feel free to pm me or we can talk here. Its up to you. x
    tthank you xxx

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    *hugs* :3

I've actually done something productive today, I've booked in to go donate blood and I've put up posters in my room (finally put up the poster I got from the fan screening of The Fault in Our Stars - it's HUGE)

I still dont know how long I'm going to be here alone for though =/ which sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    While out and about?
    No when I'm in my bed haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So im sat here in tears and i dont know what to do :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Proof that I live in a good area: just got home and found my bank card lying on the ground outside my flat where I must have dropped it 5 hours ago :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luno)
    I think it is better to feel like you and then reapply. That will allow you to get more out of the course. Are you able to do some placements to get a better idea of which area you want to work in? But before take some time out just doing what you want. HUGS!

(Original post by superwolf)
    Wanted to reply earlier, but my Internet hanged itself up too often. Thus: Thanks! Sadly Today I not got into revising until 1500 (not counting the useless time before trying not to think of something which is not that important, but somehow I have the feeling my mind does play me a trick, because it can't be, that I just learn my 8 hours like everyone else ). Hm, lost time with buying food ... supermarkets are confusing. But I needed stuff, because tomorrow a friend comes to help me with revising. I know, that is moaning on a very high level, but it is annoying, how one thought allways tries to cover my whole head.

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    Dont know why I bother getting up in the morning.
    A nice bowl of cereals with mango and apples as sidedish? Make you something you want to get up. Not getting up will make it worse, sadly. Maybe just get up for two hours of effective stuff. (Breakfast, shower, etc.) and just plan that? Once you are up everything gets easier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    So im sat here in tears and i dont know what to do :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    HUGS!!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Proof that I live in a good area: just got home and found my bank card lying in the ground outside my flat where I must have dropped it 5 hours ago :0

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow.

Places I've lived it won't hit the floor after leaving your pocket, if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    my mind wont turn off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Aargh, spilt tea on my sewing! Was so close to completion, and now I have to wait for it to dry again. Consoling myself with coffee though. :drool:

:itsme: And of course you'll endeavour to see your friends who are conveniently located a train ride away? :flutter: KD on Tuesday.
    No your sewing!! Also why we're you drinking tea??!?!?
    I shall indeed endeavour to do that, probably Tuesday afternoon and then KD? Sadly have to be home at a reasonable time since flying on Wednesday morning but can pop in for a bit also have medicinal alcohol to drop off :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    A nice bowl of cereals with mango and apples as sidedish? Make you something you want to get up. Not getting up will make it worse, sadly. Maybe just get up for two hours of effective stuff. (Breakfast, shower, etc.) and just plan that? Once you are up everything gets easier!
    mango & apples aren't really my thing tbh I dunno, I just feel so pathetic that I get too anxious to leave the house for anything, the only thing I can just about manage is visits to my mums, even appointments with the drs or something take huge effort to make myself leave the flat for, just being outside or around people I don't know petrifies me right now, just thinking about going out makes me panic big time even :/ I get up I just don't do anything much when I am up, it all seems way too much effort for me right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Wow.

Places I've lived it won't hit the floor after leaving your pocket, if you know what I mean.
    Yeah I'm really lucky it was still there, I only realised it was missing when I got to work :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    No your sewing!! Also why we're you drinking tea??!?!?
    I shall indeed endeavour to do that, probably Tuesday afternoon and then KD? Sadly have to be home at a reasonable time since flying on Wednesday morning but can pop in for a bit also have medicinal alcohol to drop off :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My sewing is now fully recovered and completed. :proud: And tea is good: it hydrates you for the drinking of more coffee.

:yy: Sounds like a plan! I am in need of medicinal alcohol, got a cold. :emo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.