Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannesylvester)
    I applied for mental health nursing X What do you think's going to be your first and insurance choices?
    I've got offers from SHU an DMU. Really like both of those. So unsure yet. Wbu? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pav84)
    Has anyone had an interview at Notts for adult nursing yet!!
    Yes, got it a month ago for the 30th Jan Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skytrenfield)
    Has anyone had an interview/test day at Brighton & could tell me what it was like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The tests were really straightforward, and the pass rate was super low so everybody in my group passed. The interviewers were extremely laid back and totally put you at ease (except for a couple). Just have loads of confidence and give lots of eye contact when responding to the question. And respond with passion and enthusiasm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    The tests were really straightforward, and the pass rate was super low so everybody in my group passed. The interviewers were extremely laid back and totally put you at ease (except for a couple). Just have loads of confidence and give lots of eye contact when responding to the question. And respond with passion and enthusiasm!
    Was it like an mmi? Thank you so much for the help!!!! Have you heard back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was it like an mmi? Thank you so much for the help!!!! Have you heard back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it was, 5 minutes st each station but it flies by! No worries ☺️ Yeah I've received an offer from them!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was, 5 minutes st each station but it flies by! No worries ☺️ Yeah I've received an offer from them!
    Ah okies! Well done!!!!!

I really want to get a place there, like its my dream so I hope mine goes well
    Do you have any tips for the interviews? Like other than showing my passion etc?
    I know you can't say specific questions & Im not wanting to know them, but just like the general of it? Is there a lot to do with current issues/affairs in the NHS/Nursing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdot12)
    I've got offers from SHU an DMU. Really like both of those. So unsure yet. Wbu? X
    That's good

I've only got an offer back from Leeds so far, but that or Kings ( if I here back form them and have been successful) will be my first choice I think need to view the uni's again though to decide. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hancas27)
    Yes, got it a month ago for the 30th Jan Good luck!
    My interview is on 30th as well 😬

ReputationRep:
    I applied for USW adult nursing just waiting to hear back from them. Anyone know what the interview process is like there please? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Manchester or Huddersfield for child nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have an interview for Manchester in February gave you had an interview already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone heard back from Coventry university? Do u know how long they take to get back to u roughly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh504)
    I have an interview for Manchester in February gave you had an interview already?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't been offered an interview yet
    When did you apply? And are you applying for child?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to West London Phase 2 Interview for child Nursing, mines next week and this is the only uni left as all the other rejected me . I was wondering what kind of questions they ask for the group and the individual interview, if it was hard ? Help, Please!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I have an upcoming interview at Liverpool John Moores Univeristy for Child nursing, does anyone have any tips/advice on the 1-1 or even just generally?
    Much appreciated x

ReputationRep:
    Ah okies! Well done!!!!!

I really want to get a place there, like its my dream so I hope mine goes well
    Do you have any tips for the interviews? Like other than showing my passion etc?
    I know you can't say specific questions & Im not wanting to know them, but just like the general of it? Is there a lot to do with current issues/affairs in the NHS/Nursing??
    Thank you! It pretty much tests your compatibility to the role of a nurse. I'd say definitely think through your response (you're allowed to ask for a minute to think about it) , you should definitely know the 6 c's, current affairs isn't particularly necessary but if you know one and can incorporate it into your responses it makes you look super dedicated to nursing. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, good luck, let me know how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abcdeabcde)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I got a rejection off manchester about two weeks ago lol

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! It pretty much tests your compatibility to the role of a nurse. I'd say definitely think through your response (you're allowed to ask for a minute to think about it) , you should definitely know the 6 c's, current affairs isn't particularly necessary but if you know one and can incorporate it into your responses it makes you look super dedicated to nursing. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, good luck, let me know how it goes!

Aw okay, thank you so much!!! Yes I will do!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by safiyyah98)
    Well I got a rejection off manchester about two weeks ago lol
    Sorry to hear that. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview at Huddersfield tomorrow any tips?
    Thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.